Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JohnOne email address

CGN Regular
    Email today is an equivalent to Canada Post... snail mail. We don't need another thread on this, just phone and get it over with. PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD MODS!

LRC

I have done a few personal deals with John.
    We have communicated via john@marstar.ca and/or sales@marstar.ca
    Yes, he can be tardy in replying but will always come through - he is a very busy man - patience must be a virtue or head back to the EE.

Originally posted by canuck
    I have done a few personal deals with John.
    We have communicated via john@marstar.ca and/or sales@marstar.ca
    Yes, he can be tardy in replying but will always come through - he is a very busy man - patience must be a virtue or head back to the EE.
    Thanks for reminding me of second email address.

Normally I hear back from him within 2-3 days, one week at the most.

Must be busier than normal, but I know he will come through.

I lost out on M48 deal few months back because I wasn't quick enough, I wanna make sure that I do not repeat that mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by lowriderchevy View Post
    Email today is an equivalent to Canada Post... snail mail. We don't need another thread on this, just phone and get it over with. PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD MODS!
    LRC
    Thanks for coming out.
    What it is, and what it is not, and do we need a thread or not, is not for you to judge.
    If you are not interested, do not read, and do not reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Try using sales@marstar.ca and see where that gets you. He may be away on a trip or something and not replying to personal emails.
    Hey there.

That is exactly what I am thinking.
    I have noticed that he posted a thread yesterday IIRC, so figured that he might be able to read this one as well.

I am using this thread to communicate with him, not complain about Marstar... they are good in my books on all counts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post
    Thanks for reminding me of second email address.

Normally I hear back from him within 2-3 days, one week at the most.

Must be busier than normal, but I know he will come through.

I lost out on M48 deal few months back because I wasn't quick enough, I wanna make sure that I do not repeat that mistake.

Thanks for coming out.
    What it is, and what it is not, and do we need a thread or not, is not for you to judge.
    If you are not interested, do not read, and do not reply.

Hey there.

That is exactly what I am thinking.
    I have noticed that he posted a thread yesterday IIRC, so figured that he might be able to read this one as well.

I am using this thread to communicate with him, not complain about Marstar... they are good in my books on all counts.
    He always seems to respond when he sees I've posted in one of his threads :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    He always seems to respond when he sees I've posted in one of his threads :D
    Thanks for your kind assistance.

I gave up and bought a rifle elsewhere.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cracit View Post
    I gave up and bought a rifle elsewhere.
    Me too!!

CGN Regular
    I e mailed him in Dec. 2010 about a few of his collection he was selling and received a reply 14 weeks later with some of the ones I wanted gone.When I cancelled the order his reply was that he was pissed with me.I have purchased from his company in the past but because of this he has lost a customer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    I e mailed him in Dec. 2010 about a few of his collection he was selling and received a reply 14 weeks later with some of the ones I wanted gone.When I cancelled the order his reply was that he was pissed with me.I have purchased from his company in the past but because of this he has lost a customer.
    A post like that would usually get a immediate response from him in his usual bold condescending manner .
    He must be sick or out of the country :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

He responded to another post at 4:28 today.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy, it is to be useful, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast