CSA chrome lined 18.5"

Thread: CSA chrome lined 18.5"

Tags: None
  1. Dsiwy said:

CSA chrome lined 18.5"

Wondering when or if you can import CSA non restricted chrome line VZ58s?

I know hundreds of CGN would be interested.

I prefer chrome line for two reasons

-easy to clean
    -Less hard extractions

Thanks
    Dave

cod247 said:
    I want one, maybe two

3. byron690 said:
    its my understanding that csa 58 models are all restricted regardless of barrel....

4. Fyn said:
    And where did you understand such a thing...

Stevo said:
    Quote Originally Posted by byron690 View Post
    its my understanding that csa 58 models are all restricted regardless of barrel....
    You'd be wrong.
    Whatever

B said:
    I'd be very interested in one or two. I know chrome lining isn't a big deal but the fact nearly all NR 858s are not lined kills my interest in owning one. Picky picky...

7. saskcop said:
    tagged.

8. "J" man said:
    Chrome lining is a very big deal for me. I will not buy a 58 unless it comes chrome lined, mainly for the reason of running corrosive ammo, but also for ease of cleaning. I don't think it is a manufacturer issue as much as a distributor problem. Please North Silva, for the love of GoD!!!, Get some chrome lined non-restricted 58s to the market! Only a small drop in the ocean of many who want this. $$$$$

Iceman18 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by "J" man View Post
    Chrome lining is a very big deal for me. I will not buy a 58 unless it comes chrome lined, mainly for the reason of running corrosive ammo, but also for ease of cleaning. I don't think it is a manufacturer issue as much as a distributor problem. Please North Silva, for the love of GoD!!!, Get some chrome lined non-restricted 58s to the market! Only a small drop in the ocean of many who want this. $$$$$
    Yeah I would only buy a 58 if it was chrome lined and non-restricted. You got at least one sale here if you put these out!

10. driller212 said:
    id be in if this were to magically happen