$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 202

Thread: CSA chrome lined 18.5"

  1. #131
    Member Mini14shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    49
    The ammo i used was PMC X-tac in 5.56 and paid 869,00 dollors i think it is unacceptable for the firing pin to break over only shooting it less than 200 rounds. Plus to be told that i had the wrong bolt is total BS. i hope it all gets sorted out but i should have just bought a CZ cause the warrenty center is a 10 min drive away and i wouldnt have to wait 1 week or whatever time it takes to get a part.

  2. #132
    Big Mouth Sun_and_Steel_77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bring Cash
    Posts
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini14shooter View Post
    The ammo i used was PMC X-tac in 5.56 and paid 869,00 dollors i think it is unacceptable for the firing pin to break over only shooting it less than 200 rounds. Plus to be told that i had the wrong bolt is total BS. i hope it all gets sorted out but i should have just bought a CZ cause the warrenty center is a 10 min drive away and i wouldnt have to wait 1 week or whatever time it takes to get a part.
    I hit this thread looking for info on the chrome-lined barrel, not to hear you bitching about your firing pin. There is plenty of posts regarding 5.56 firing pins breaking, it's not exactly shocking news and they honor their warranty...relax.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

  3. #133
    Member Mini14shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    49
    Sorry to offend you im new to this stuff. Just wanted people to know about the problem so before they go and drop 800 plus on the rifle. I dont know about you but if i heard that i wouldnt have purchased it no matter how good their warrenty is. I was just simply trying to help out.

  4. #134
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    b.c.
    Posts
    56
    I'll take 2 chromers

  5. #135
    I have no life andrew3081's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini14shooter View Post
    The ammo i used was PMC X-tac in 5.56 and paid 869,00 dollors i think it is unacceptable for the firing pin to break over only shooting it less than 200 rounds. Plus to be told that i had the wrong bolt is total BS. i hope it all gets sorted out but i should have just bought a CZ cause the warrenty center is a 10 min drive away and i wouldnt have to wait 1 week or whatever time it takes to get a part.
    That is why I do not buy the .223 rem version of VZ58.

    Everyone want 2 of these rifles but I bet they will not have enough supply to give everyone at least one :O
    What?

  6. #136
    Member Mini14shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by dhpsask View Post
    as long as i have money when they come out i wouldn't have much money shortly after
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    That is why I do not buy the .223 rem version of VZ58.

    Everyone want 2 of these rifles but I bet they will not have enough supply to give everyone at least one :O
    Im going tommorow to buy the CZ in 7.62 the canadian edition.

  7. #137
    Member Paul_1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Orangeville
    Posts
    92
    Any idea on when we will see these rifles? We are well into October now.

    Thanks! I know we bug you guys all the time!

  8. #138
    CGN Regular Daver_II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    949
    I will take on of these rifles too. Update please..

  9. #139
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SOUTH Ontario
    Posts
    93
    GUYS LOOK WAHT I FOUND.....

    UNBELIEVABLE!! this MUST be a mistake??? I almost bought it too!!

    SOMEONE VERIFY THIS FOR ME... check kelly;s online they say it is chrome lined
    Last edited by lone.gunman; 10-14-2012 at 03:21 AM.

  10. #140
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet luke s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,898
    Quote Originally Posted by lone.gunman View Post
    GUYS LOOK WAHT I FOUND.....

    UNBELIEVABLE!! this MUST be a mistake??? I almost bought it too!!

    SOMEONE VERIFY THIS FOR ME... http://www.kellysonline.ca/products/...non-restricted
    you will get 2 infraction for hotlinking to a non supporting dealer same link twice in one day I really believe kelly is miss-advertising

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
collapse blockhead options_correctBookmarks