Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: CSA chrome lined 18.5"

If this makes it to reality, I'm interested
    PGW fan

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    I'll revisit this with CSA again.

Thanks,
    Thanks for at least willing to look into the matter North Sylva.

It would also rock to get that chrome barrel with a receiver that's ready for a side mounted rail! This with a chrome lined barrel would sell like hot cakes.

Make the barrel heavy profile also, a premium model would be excellent.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I don't know how easy (or hard) it is to change barrels on my 223 csa carbine, but I'd love to pick up a chrome lined barrel for it!

tagged
    If freedom is outlawed, then only outlaws will have freedom

just an fyi, back when I bought my stainless mini14, I was considering a 58 and would have bought one over the mini-14 however the non-restricted version did NOT come with a chrome lined barrel (only the restricted version did).

To me this was a deal killer. I have since given my mini to my gf *sigh* she really loves that mini, so I am in the market for a new semi. I would consider the 58 again only IF it came with a chrome lined barrel (non restricted of course).

Hopefully you are able to sway the powers that be to make one. Then I might finally be able to get my gf to sell the mini for an sks, and I would then buy a 58. Right now, she gets the mini and I may be "forced" to buy an AR rifle

Long story short, please make a 58 non-restricted with a chrome lined barrel
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit86 View Post
    can I shoot into space?
    Never Forget

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by slushee View Post
    just an fyi, back when I bought my stainless mini14, I was considering a 58 and would have bought one over the mini-14 however the non-restricted version did NOT come with a chrome lined barrel (only the restricted version did).

To me this was a deal killer. I have since given my mini to my gf *sigh* she really loves that mini, so I am in the market for a new semi. I would consider the 58 again only IF it came with a chrome lined barrel (non restricted of course).

Hopefully you are able to sway the powers that be to make one. Then I might finally be able to get my gf to sell the mini for an sks, and I would then buy a 58. Right now, she gets the mini and I may be "forced" to buy an AR rifle

Long story short, please make a 58 non-restricted with a chrome lined barrel
    Yeah am in the same boat

I am buying a CSA 11.5" for now "so only range shooting for me until a 18.5" chrome lined comes out "

OK, so here it is guys.

Chrome lined barrels for the VZ58 are possible. In fact, they could probably be ready for delivery in the next 3-4 months.

But,

It will add about $ 200 to the retail price.

I suggest we all have a civil discussion regarding the pros and cons of doing a run with chrome lined barrels.

If we have enough interest, We will order a run of these rifles.

Discuss.

Id take 2 in 7.62x39. Pretty sure i know some others that would be interested.

I would buy 1 for an extra 200$