CSA chrome lined 18.5"

Dsiwy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Wondering when or if you can import CSA non restricted chrome line VZ58s?

I know hundreds of CGN would be interested.

I prefer chrome line for two reasons

-easy to clean
-Less hard extractions

Thanks
Dave

I'd be very interested in one or two. I know chrome lining isn't a big deal but the fact nearly all NR 858s are not lined kills my interest in owning one. Picky picky...

Chrome lining is a very big deal for me. I will not buy a 58 unless it comes chrome lined, mainly for the reason of running corrosive ammo, but also for ease of cleaning. I don't think it is a manufacturer issue as much as a distributor problem. Please North Silva, for the love of GoD!!!, Get some chrome lined non-restricted 58s to the market! Only a small drop in the ocean of many who want this. $$$$$

Chrome lining is a very big deal for me. I will not buy a 58 unless it comes chrome lined, mainly for the reason of running corrosive ammo, but also for ease of cleaning. I don't think it is a manufacturer issue as much as a distributor problem. Please North Silva, for the love of GoD!!!, Get some chrome lined non-restricted 58s to the market! Only a small drop in the ocean of many who want this. $$$$$

Yeah I would only buy a 58 if it was chrome lined and non-restricted. You got at least one sale here if you put these out!

i'd buy one :) btw do the csa models come with a receiver side rail for optical mounts? if not then add that too :)

I would totally get one, and Im sure everyone in my family would be interested in getting one for themselves as well maybe maybe 3 or 4 of them.

Back
Top Bottom