Thread: AI PSR-AX Multi Caliber System

AI PSR-AX Multi Caliber System

Accuracy International plan to build a limited edition batch of the PSR AX Multi caliber sniper rifle system in September. This is the same rifle system that was on display at the SHOT Show in January.

The price of the system will be $17,500.00 this will include:

Scope not included.

AX Rifle in caliber .338 Lap Mag (as per PSR specification)
    Bipod
    User manual
    Spare bolt body in .300 Win Mag
    Spare bolt body in .308 Win
    Spare barrel in .300 Win Mag, fitted with muzzle brake
    Spare barrel in .308 Win, fitted with muzzle brake
    3 x Magazines .338 Lap Mag
    3 x Magazines .300 Win Mag
    3 x Magazines .308 Win
    Magazine converter for .308
    Transit case
    Soft carry case
    Scope mount assembly
    Cleaning kit
    Carry sling

We are accepting orders now. There is only going to be a limited quantity in this first production run so order quickly.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 03-29-2012 at 01:39 PM.

I am currently looking at a few PSR (multi-caliber) rifles, mainly the Accuracy International PSR-AX) and FNH Ballista (Unique Alpine) - $8k + $1,600 per conversion kit. Before I had seen the price I was leaning towards the PSR-AX but now unless I can justify the high cost difference the FNH Ballista looks like a better offer.

The base AX unit in 338 is $7k, does this mean that the 308 and 300 WinMag conversion sets adds $10k to the price? Is there a cost breakdown for the base unit and then each conversion kit?

I was always attracted to the multi-caliber option because of the savings (no need to have two rifles) but for the money I can have two rifles. Also, by the time you add the scope we are pass the $20k mark which is more expensive then the CheyTac Intervention.

Wow, what I would give for 18k right now........ first born anyone?? Can sell you a kidney for the right price!

Quote Originally Posted by x3m View Post
    I am currently looking at a few PSR (multi-caliber) rifles, mainly the Accuracy International PSR-AX) and FNH Ballista (Unique Alpine) - $8k + $1,600 per conversion kit. Before I had seen the price I was leaning towards the PSR-AX but now unless I can justify the high cost difference the FNH Ballista looks like a better offer.

The base AX unit in 338 is $7k, does this mean that the 308 and 300 WinMag conversion sets adds $10k to the price? Is there a cost breakdown for the base unit and then each conversion kit?

I was always attracted to the multi-caliber option because of the savings (no need to have two rifles) but for the money I can have two rifles. Also, by the time you add the scope we are pass the $20k mark which is more expensive then the CheyTac Intervention.
    We have no cost breakdown as the AX PRS is only offered as the package we show here. The basic rifle is different to the AX .338 as the PRS features a unique quick change barrel system.