Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shilling

Shilling

Shilling

Until last week I thought a shilling was an old English coin! Now I have learnt otherwise.

I strongly disagree with comments that this is a common practice in our industry and occurs regular on CGN, I do not believe that is true. I am very surprised to hear of others admitting to this practice and I cannot agree with them claiming that they had to operate in this manner as a form of self defence. Certainly that would not be my way, as I believe anyone caught shilling should be exposed, we need to keep our house in order.

Here at Wolverine Supplies we have always tried to operate as openly and as transparently as is practical, I have always posted here as Mr Wolverine. Our goal at Wolverine Supplies has always been to lead by example, we operate with the highest possible level of integrity and pride ourselves on the top level of customer service and support that we offer. This statement is supported by the fact that with my team, we have been able to build a very successful thriving business based on these principles.

To insure that there is absolutely no misunderstanding this is how Wolverine Supplies has operated on CGN.

Mr Wolverine - John Hipwell (Co-owner with my wife Pat)
    Jaegermeister - Wolfgang - General manager - WS Account
    Harpl 79 - Ryan - Private Account
    ARGuy - Guy - Private Account
    BRITTGWP - Guy - Sales manager –WS account
    ARwithattitude - Tyson – private account
    Wolverine Supplies - Bryce – WS Account
    Wolverine Supplies Sales - Danielle – WS Account

I sincerely hope that the CGN management deal with all shilling’s in the appropriate manner. Not only do we need to keep a clean house we need to seen doing it in order to maintain credibility.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bellero's Avatar
    Don't worry John, I don't think anyone was aiming those comments at your business. Like I said last week, you don't need anyone doing shilling for you when you run a top notch business.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...07#post7022107
    “That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”
    ― George Orwell

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. Winston Churchill

CGN frequent flyer
    just a litle past that speck on the horizon
    Good on you John. I have dealt with you and will continue to do so.

Thank you for this post. Shilling has been very concerning since reading that first post. Thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I sincerely hope that the CGN management deal with all shilling’s in the appropriate manner. Not only do we need to keep a clean house we need to seen doing it in order to maintain credibility.
    This is needed, and just some going up on the forum IMO. Hopefully they'll handle the liberal shills that show up on here as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Smart of John to clarify his position on this coin mess.

We all know when the sh!t hits the fan everyone is painted with the same brush. Just looks at the typical post, folks don't read nor research, much easier to just assume. And guilty with finger pointing is too tempting of cheap entertainment for most.

Good to see listing of associate accounts. Helps level out the playing field.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paulinski's Avatar
    Thanks for the clarification John...
    CSSA and CCFR Member...

Very interesting this shill business. Thank you wolverine for your honesty, business integrity and just being a top notch crew. It will be interesting to see other businesses disclose their employees online names.

I dont know how the shilling ordeal started, can anyone briefly fill me in?

And that folks is the way to run an operation...
    Kevin S. Boland
    Manager, Federal Sales
    FN America, LLC

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast