Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any norinco revolvers on the market?

I want something really cheap I can use for restricted training, it hard to get double actions these days, I am not spending hundreds of dollar for a training gun for some one whom expects to get trained for nothing.
    “All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party.” – Mao Zedong

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_red_truck View Post
    I just want something I can use in rain , -40 weather , hot humide days and not really care about it if i don't clean it or it getting abused
    what you want is a QUALITY revolver in STAINLESS- and a good coat of waxor other preservative to prevent rust- far too many people go down the "i want it to stand up to abuse and crap, so buy something cheap,when exactly the REVERSE is true- if abused, most things will break, but the "inexpensive" items have a knack of breaking down at the most inopportune time and with CRITICAL PARTS, and being norinco, lord only knows when you'll get the replacement- the only way to go with cheap is to get TWO and have ready access to your back-up when your primary fails .and not sitting in the safe at home,either
    however, your lack of consideration for your gun( and all guns) concerns me- while you WANT to be able to use it ANYTIME you want to go to the range, you also should take the time to take care of it , just like your car- or are you one of those that does 10k between oil changes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12