Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Click here for FREE Ruger 10/22 NHL playoff pool!!!

BANNED
    Sigh....no email

Just signed up. Hopefully I can get a team in before 5 today.

no email for me either...

Frontrunner, I think they fear our amazing playoff pool talents, and are shutting us out!! :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    I really don't like the format of having 5 choices for each spot (as opposed to being able to pick whoever you want for each spot). Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Good luck everyone!
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Yep, I made it in. Similar format to my office pool so we'll see which one does better.

no email..

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    I'll send out one more round of invites for guys who registered on our site today. After this though we have to cut it off. Deadline to register is in and hour and a half or so.

Check your emails in the next 10 min or so.

Ed.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Entries are now cutoff. If you didn't get an email earlier or in the last five minutes, sorry about that. Keep in mind that the NHL regular season starts in the fall and due to the interest in this draft we'll for sure be doing something for that as well.

Thanks and good luck!

Ed.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

BANNED
    Registered.... Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    WIN A FREE RUGER 10/22!!!

NHL playoffs are right around the corner and we here at Prophet River thought it might be fun to get our customers involved in our staff pool. Clay is offering up a few prizes to make things interesting and the best part is that the pool is open to anyone who wants to join! It will be a standard box pool where you pick the best choice among four or five players. The leader at the end of each of the first three playoff rounds will receive a $50 gift certificate to Prophet River. The leader after the cup is hoisted will receive a brand new Ruger 10/22!!

All you have to do to enter is simply visit our website at www.prophetriver.com and create a new account under "My Account" at the top right of the page. Once the NHL regular season is done we will email you a link to follow in order to setup your team. If you already have an account on our website then kick back and relax as you'll receive your invite to the pool without having to do a thing!

And here's wishing BAD luck to all of you as employee's ARE eligible for the prize!

Ed.
    Don' t join they just want you to sign up and tell you are to late and then send a bunch of spam to your email!!!!!
    Please delete you post as it is to late to enter.
    If I new I was going to live so long I would have taken better care of myself

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast