Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shilling

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    Any company that will assist a customer with warranty, parts acquisition/repair instead of sending them to 'the distributor' will always get my business.

Wolverines is top notch!!

Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    x3.
    X4.
    Have bought 2 pistols, 3 rifles and numerous parts from them over the years. Never a bad experience.

I think it was a very wise decision for you to post this thread John. Wolverine supplies is certainly one of the class acts - and for disclosure... I have no affiliation to any dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by bellero View Post
    Don't worry John, I don't think anyone was aiming those comments at your business. Like I said last week, you don't need anyone doing shilling for you when you run a top notch business.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...07#post7022107
    I believe I am to blame for the comment. I was involved in a posting that got personal and inappropriately responded to the poster, whom I never thought was associated with Wolverine.

I do apoligize to Wolverine and should have reailzed the seriousness if taken at face value as an accusation, particularily after the criticism I have been dispensing regarding the CSA sale.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CNADNSL8-5's Avatar
    You have several business accounts that you listed that you run from your business and for your business. I can fully agree that these should be out in the open. But I don't think that any dealer has to or should be required to reveal private accounts that thier employees may have. If you do so thats fine, but it is no one eleses buisnes. I mention this because a member here has sent out a pm to the dealers stating that they will not purchase from any CGN dealer untill the proove or reveal all accounts they AND thier employees have. A personal private CGN account should remain that way.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hey John,

Those of us who have done business with you don't need any reassurances about honesty and integrity we have experienced it when dealing with Wolverine. That said there are a few on Gunnutz that I would refer to as wieners and wankers who are best ignored.

Keep doing what you are doing, your success is proof enough.

Uber Super GunNutz DANCESWITHEMPTIES's Avatar
    Not looking for free stuff John. Honestly! But over the years of dealing with you & your staff; I believe your company to be one, if not the leader in good business practices. Your product has always been of good quality & accurate description with fast delivery. The staff has always been courteous & prompt over the phone, especially when some of my orders have been placed from overseas on a cell with limited minutes....
    I can say to anyone here that I have had only positive, if not wallet lightening experiences with your company.

By the way, my wife hates you & those of your ilk!:D
    The key to accuracy is to shoot first & call whatever you hit the target...

If you are not part of the solution, there's good money to be made by prolonging the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by racer111 View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about, but if it isn't made by H&K, it ain't sh*t.

Got great service from Wolverine...even if it was only a measely $15 gas tube. Meant a lot to me though, as it allowed me to complete my first build.

Thank you all for your complements. I posted not because I had to but because I wanted to. I believe we would all be better served if there was a little more honesty and openness. I am very disappointed with a lot of what I have heard in the last few weeks. Personally I think if anyone is going to post a report, good or bad, on a product, he should sign of with his real name and state his connection to the product supplier. Also I don,t believe in cover ups, anyone shilling should be exposed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pharaoh2's Avatar
    Thank you.
    It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who your not.

Zombies hate pork” Kerby Smith, Para Ordnance.

Quote Originally Posted by websio View Post
    I dont know how the shilling ordeal started, can anyone briefly fill me in?
    It started here when I pointed out some issues that I had with my rifle.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=727678
    [/URL][/IMG]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast