Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shilling

BANNED
    I just perused TI's site and everything seems very fair
    Peruse all you want, until you compare and research you can continue overpaying, same goes with walmart, crappy tire, best buy etc... like you said, this isnt a communist country, over pay all you want, i chose to shop around and pay less...much less, by over half on certain items. So when TI is selling something for 299 and i can get it for 120 with extras that TI charges extra for?? This is an item readily availible in Canada, not imported, wonder what the markup is on imported stuff?? They lost all business from me, I preordered my sg542 and 540 elsewhere..But by all means, pay more, this is a free country and all....

Then exercise your right to shop else where!
    Totally did, and saved enough for a couple crates of ammo, but by all means, overpay!!

How much dust was on this thread?
    CSSA CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Some threads are better left alone...

We should all be happy that we are able to shop around, and express our different opinions, especially when we see things differently. One thing I do know, is that CHEAP without service is not always the best deal.

^^^^ Absolutely!
    CSSA CCFR

After all the lame rip off acts I have seen local gun stores anything as mild as a little mark up here or there doesn't hurt my feeelings.

If you have found better deals else where I say prove it with a link.

I never understood why people ##### about how much margin a company makes. If you don't like their pricing and you can find it cheaper else where, go buy it there. Not everyone operates with the same amount of expense as others. Not everyone gets the same dealer pricing as others. That's just a fact! Company A that have major cash flow/buying power can undoubtedly get a better price from the manufacturer purely with volume, over company B. If you choose not to support the little company B, then move on to company A. If you have no idea what someone's overhead is, then you have no right to #####. A $100 dollar gun that they sell for $200 doesn't make them $100 profit.

I am in no way affiliated with Tactial Imports. I am a print shop owner in Vancouver, and I know how a business is ran. I get compared to print shop pricing in Toronto all the time and I tell them the same thing. Just order it there, cause my price is my price. People should just stop bitching when they should just buy it else where and STFU!

wow that guy sure sounds like a lot of fun to hang out with.
    Help stop the Trudeau Dictatorship. www.Pierre4PM.ca

Quote Originally Posted by donkSTRIKER View Post
    wow that guy sure sounds like a lot of fun to hang out with.
    You know it! =)

Wow.... Slow down.

Tactical Imports started all this on their own, with this Thread
    - they felt the need to tell all of us they don't shill.
    I have never seen this type of thread started by ANY other company on CGN...

I find this extremely odd... If you don't, good for you!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast