Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shilling

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

Shilling

Just to be clear Tactical Imports does not engage in the practice of Shill accounts. We have only one account that is used for all of our CGN forum activities.

Tactical Imports is very selective of the products we choose to sell; we won't sell just anything we can to make a buck. As such we strongly stand behind all of our products; we let our products and our happy customers to speak for themselves.
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 04-02-2012 at 03:37 PM. Reason: spelling
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer doublelung's Avatar
    Kudo's for stepping up and putting it out
    I'm your Huckleberry !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    And??? Still no comments?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    ^^^ Why Smeagle must you stir the pot
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

I'm glad. I never suspected TI would benefit from shilling. They sell world class products unique to the Canadian market. Side note, fired 100 rounds through my BRS yesterday for the first time and was flawless! Non-restricted barrel isn't so bad and kind of growing on me.

Very odd then ... that whenever something negative is said about an (incoming) gun you guys apparently have "very little margin in" that within minutes, there are immediately SOOOO many posts shooting the person down... Just ironic, or maybe - obvious.
    Sorry, shilling works and still does work very well, as you know, when something comes up for sale, let's say a cheaply made rifle, but only available on a limited order, people are like sheep and will "jump on the bandwagon" to make sure they are not left out of the "limited availability" of the "cheap" rifle. (cheap rifle that's not so cheap!)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    A 16th month resurrection!!! Holy Crow Batman!!!

BANNED
    I assume a 100 percent markup anything TI sells. I have proof.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ardent's Avatar
    Northern BC, Coastal BC, or Africa. Depends on the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by ActiveShooter View Post
    Wonderful for you. I hope you never shop at Best Buy, Futureshop, Walmart, Canadian Tire, Costco... anything retail really.

People need to grow up and stop worrying about this crap, the internet reminds me of a bunch of bitter grannies sometimes. Just be happy somebody is bringing in FAMAE 542's, semi .50 cals, you name it and stop worrying about a whole bunch of stuff that doesn't matter. We are our own firearm's industry's own worst enemy, for some reason expecting them all to act like public servants, and even commenting on what mark up they feel is appropriate for a business they don't even own let alone have to run.

This isn't a communist country, it's a free market. I just perused TI's site and everything seems very fair, the FAMAE 542's are cheaper than anything we could get out of the Swiss by good measure (doesn't exist anyhow, and who knows how long Swiss rifles are AOK legally), cheap as an M1A but much more modern. Where's the problem and don't we all have better things to do??

Quote Originally Posted by ActiveShooter View Post
    Then exercise your right to shop else where!
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

If women can't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast