Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Shilling

BANNED
    Not this again... Guess what, when it comes to a product folks, perhaps you should make up your own damn mind!

CGN frequent flyer WestIslandRifle's Avatar
    Well think about it this way stores buy from importers and dealers for a margin of 40-60% mark up on cost then the store tacks on 30-50% to cover over head ,a profit ,shipping ,advertising, permits payrolls etc. and every single buisness small or large does this no matter what! Some mark up more them others if you dont like the price then don't buy the damn thing. It's simple
    member C.P.C.A, NFA and F.Q.T
    "Keep your powder dry , and your eyes on the target " R.Lee Ermey.

Shhhh. Dont tell them how much retailers mark things up just to accept your credit cards...... cash customers even get to pay the hike.

Man this makes happy I am not in grade 5 anymore.... us grade 6'ers frown on this sorta #@$×
    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning... Smells like victory."

"We won't let that happen... Whose we? Smith, Wesson, and I."

"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun."

Its sad. Posts / threads like this really turned the forum the wrong way. I thought this shilling / customer entitlement bs was over last year.

Guess not.

Can this thread get locked, please?
    Read -> Comprehend -> Post

It appears the poster who raised this Frankenpost has a bone to pick with TI

Quote Originally Posted by SQUAREHEAD1 View Post
    Actually, I'm that certain retard with the pipe, my friend... So, you're saying Norinco rifles are not good value "at their price point"?

... signed,
    the certain stoned retard
    I don't believe that is what he is saying at all...
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith.
    -Sir Winston Churchill

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    You know, taking a shill friend would be perfect for meeting girls at the bar. You could go to the can, and they would go on about how great you are, about the Ferrari's you own, the island in the mediterranean where you work with orphaned dolphins, and so on. You then come back and act bashfull if the girl asks about any of the tall tales. "I don't like to talk about me, lets talk about you..."

When it all comes out later, after she wakes up in your double wide down by the railroad tracks, you act all shocked: "What did he say?! What a flakey guy, always making up stories..."

Brilliant.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345