Thread: Target Idea

Target Idea

never got a pm back from you and I have been having trouble with my pm's lately. Just curious what you thought as I would buy some but not enough to have a run done just for me.

the girlfriend made a comment today after we went shooting about a target she would like to see.

She thought that your large target with a basic scene layout (terrain) with multiple gopher's (zombie or regular) were all over the paper. Some standing, some barely out of the hole ect. It would be good for pistol and rimfire all while providing you many targets on one picture. Just thought I would pass it along.

The zombie targets are fun but after you shoot the zombie in the head a bunch your looking for other things to shoot on the target.

Just a thought as it might double your market as none of your targets are really geared towards the rimfire plinkers right now and it would double as a pistol target too.

However your training targets look great.

Just an idea (could be out to lunch)

Jason

just went gopher shooting for the first time this season, what a great afternoon.

i thought a good target idea would be a several rows with a bunch of smaller targets like one of those old fashioned shooting galleries from carnivals etc. Like a duck shaped one, a square etc. Would be a unique and fun to feel like your in one of those old plinking galleries.

That way, there are plenty of things to shoot at and that would be great for both plunkers with .22 and those with larger calibers.

I also thing a target designed specifically around the DOT target practice would be great:

They have a similar one to the DOT practice with multiple shapes and numbers. It's a pretty cool target actually. Great for pistol drills.

Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    i thought a good target idea would be a several rows with a bunch of smaller targets like one of those old fashioned shooting galleries from carnivals etc. Like a duck shaped one, a square etc. Would be a unique and fun to feel like your in one of those old plinking galleries.

That way, there are plenty of things to shoot at and that would be great for both plunkers with .22 and those with larger calibers.

I also thing a target designed specifically around the DOT target practice would be great:

I like the multiple targets varmint idea
    For zombies I'd rather have rats in an urban setting instead of gophers in a field. My 2 cents.
    -gosse

Expired Business
    Jason, I thought I had replied to you. The shapes and numbers targets we have will work well for the plinking, hopefully that can tide you over for a bit. We are in the process of rolling out adhesive backed targets and are still waiting for zombie targets from our artists(they are backed up).

You have a great idea whether it were gophers and rats. We don't want to spread ourselves to thin and we will move forward with this in the future.

Our shapes and numbers target was designed to work with this app:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/comba...371923885?mt=8

You can plug it into to PA system at the range with an Audio cable.