Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to buy from website?

How to buy from website?

I've decided to buy some accessories from Marstar, but I don't see any link to add to cart or any info on how to purchase? I see a link to a PDF order form, but I would like to know my total cost including taxes and shipping before making my decision.

Anyone buy from Marstar before? If so, what is the process?

You email them.

The total cost will be the cost listed on the site + your provincial sales tax.

You can email them for a shipping estimate.

I normally just call on the phone. Talk with a very nice gentleman by the name of Frank, to place my orders. It works fabulously.

I understand they are updating their website to be internet modern...unless I'm mistaken, I thought I read that somewhere on the forum...If so that will be a delight.. add to cart...and I'm on my way...Best...otherwise I don't shop there...Even Epps has to get with the modern world and I like them and their service but don't like their website. Just my opinion.

I agree! I'd definitely be happy to throw John my money....when he begins to accept online interact that is. A lot of other dealers here have began to do this for those of us who don't believe in using credit for online or small purchases.
    - God created the Earth, Mauser drew the property lines
    - Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
    - Member NFA/CSSA/NRA/RCAF/CPC

Thanks for the info. I agree that the site needs to e modernized. It really stops people from impulse buying, but that may be good for me.

glad to see im not the only one who was a little thrown off by the whole setup.....the PDF form wouldnt actually allow me to email it....

You print it out and fax it to supplied number.Calling would be best.
    Member of CSSA and NFA
    www.brgclub.com
    “I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    - J.B Books in The Shootist 1976-John Wayne

Expired Business
    Our new website will feature a shopping cart....

The reason we have NOT had one until now is very simple, the vast majority of providers who offer the shopping cart service also host the site, they process the order and payment NOT the vendor....
    All of your confidential and personal information is on their servers.... We simply did not think that you wanted your name, address, PAL, details of firearms purchases , etc, etc on a third party server.... Think about it

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    When i want to buy something i just get on the phone and then put MR Visa to work. I still don`t trust the computer to handle my transactions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast