Thread: Great Service!

Great Service!

I purchased a Dillon XL650 from Justin at TSE this weekend. These guys are great. Justin was patient with me and answered any and all questions. I wanted to purchase the XL650 a week ago but they didn't have stock. In what can only be described as a class move, Justin gave me the Easter sale deal (Tax in). He could have waited until the sale was over, as stock of the Dillon presses had just arrived, but that just goes to show what type of people are at TSE.

Thanks guys!

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    Thanks!

Enjoy the Dillon.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by xHEADSHOTx View Post
    I purchased a Dillon XL650 from Justin at TSE this weekend. These guys are great. Justin was patient with me and answered any and all questions. I wanted to purchase the XL650 a week ago but they didn't have stock. In what can only be described as a class move, Justin gave me the Easter sale deal (Tax in). He could have waited until the sale was over, as stock of the Dillon presses had just arrived, but that just goes to show what type of people are at TSE.

Thanks guys!
    -----
    Pretty sweet!
    Let me know when you have had enough of trying to set it up, I'll buy it off of you
    -D.
    There he goes, one of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

I had a very similar experience with Neil yesterday on the phone. Called during what must have been a very busy Easter sale. Answered all of my many questions, and grabbed me the last spring xdm .45 they had. Then was able to offer it at the %30 off xd rate How could I say no!!?? I also picked up 5 lar mags despite not owning a 556 gun..future purchase. The amazing thing was that while I was waiting for Neil to get my gun, I had not one, but two different staff members pick up the phone and ask if I was taken care of. They definitely had the phone well covered for us out of towners, so that all could take advantage. I imagine that in store was no different. Can't wait for my new toy to arrive, and for next Easter, my new favourite holiday.

Happy Easter to all and to all a good night!