Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: GSh-18

I second this, it would be nice to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    Too bad 9mm Major is a dead concept, this looks like it'd be a great pistol to run that way.

Did you ever find out what the modifications to the trigger and firing pin amount to? (Re: Post #40)
    I second this, it would be nice to know

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mmattockx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagtaph View Post
    Do you have a picture of the mags that will come with this pistol? Are they regular mags pinned to 10 or are they shortened version? thanks.
    Back in one of the threads Ben said they were standard capacity mags blocked with a spacer under the follower (or on the follower, don't remember for sure).

Mark
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves".

- William Pitt

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mmattockx View Post
    Back in one of the threads Ben said they were standard capacity mags blocked with a spacer under the follower (or on the follower, don't remember for sure).

Mark
    thanks. i think he said this about viking pistols. Will yo ubuy GSH if they ever make it into canada? I have been drooling over pictures of this pistol of course it all depend on what we will be getting in this pistol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mmattockx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagtaph View Post
    thanks. i think he said this about viking pistols. Will yo ubuy GSH if they ever make it into canada? I have been drooling over pictures of this pistol of course it all depend on what we will be getting in this pistol.
    I believe Ben said it would be the same on the GSH-18. I had been holding out to get one of these, but bought a G19 from Dlask last month because it seems like the delays are never ending from the Tula end of things. If these ever come in I will go have a look at one and see how it feels in my hands, then decide from there.

Mark
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves".

- William Pitt

CGN Regular
    I have tried glocks, like them very much, but i am one of those people for whom glocks don't point naturally, they point up for me, nothing i could not correct with practice but why bother when all the CZs, GPs, and Tokarevs point completely intuitively for me. It seems like GSh will be similar in ergonomics.

If nothing new with GSH-18, is there any news about Arsenal Firearms Strike One? Last i heard that import will start in somewhere September... And Interammo is listed as dealer for Canada.
    let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one. (Luke 22:36)

Quote Originally Posted by stue View Post
    If nothing new with GSH-18, is there any news about Arsenal Firearms Strike One? Last i heard that import will start in somewhere September... And Interammo is listed as dealer for Canada.
    As far as I now this was suppose to start happening in December, contact Interammo and ask to be put on the notification list, I'm sure there must be a line by now. Christmas is almost here ... :D

Supporting Dealer
    Strike One delivery is postponed until January. We will have a separate thread for it shortly.

GSh-18 update - we have got new price offer from the factory over the phone last night. Official contract to be signed shortly. We will import limited quantity of GSh-18 due to high cost and see how it moves...

CGN frequent flyer aftermidnight's Avatar
    Original or long barrel?
    When The Man comes around - Johnny Cash