GSh-18

TeaPot2

Supporting Dealer
We have met with KBP Tula and made the progress on getting GSh-18 pistols to Canada. Factory has agreed to produce version with 106 mm barrels (original length is 103 mm.) We are still at the paperwork stage. Once all signed the Russians will need to certify pistol for export.

GSh-18.jpg

GSh-18 in my small hand :redface: for size reference. Picture was taking at IWA 2012 in Nuremberg last month.

GSh-18_.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that looks like a nifty little pistol! Any idea of price? Spare mags and accessories going to be available as well?

BTW, I really liked the Viking I bought from ya'all :)

Yes, i'm definitely in for one of these.. TeaPot2 Sing me up.. i'd like to be on the first shipment waiting list.. if possible :)

Knowing Russian bureaucracy it will take a while for them to get the certification.... i predict around a year wait time. Hope im wrong, very wrong.

Can we get some of those rounds that punch through steel? :D

In Europe it sells for 600+ euro which is about $840 CAD. shipping to us is more expensive compare to shipping to European countries. Factory doesn't want to listen that North American market is different. At the end we are not a big market. How many pistols (of same model) could be realistically sold per year in Canada? Price tag is related to quantity ordered...

Tula team girl with GSh-18 (borrowed from guns.ru):
b3ea870abeec7597f431721571e08c2b.jpg

4561190.jpg

In Europe it sells for 600+ euro which is about $840 CAD. shipping to us is more expensive compare to shipping to European countries. Factory doesn't want to listen that North American market is different. At the end we are not a big market. How many pistols (of same model) could be realistically sold per year in Canada? Price tag is related to quantity ordered...

Tula team girl with GSh-18 (borrowed from guns.ru):
b3ea870abeec7597f431721571e08c2b.jpg

4561190.jpg

Is she included? :D

Back
Top Bottom