Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Out of Stock Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Raton57 View Post
    I have waited for years for one gun to be in stock.So far nobody else has it either.Owell don't have to hide it from she who must be obeyed.
    Man, oh man ... now you've just gotta tell us! What gun?

I want a .455 Webley-Fosberry, myself. :D
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

I used to check their site daily knowing full well that i would see "sold out" on every item that interests me.
    I no longer bother, it just disappoints me.

I have to say that i have had nothing but good experiences with the few items I have purchased from them.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer64 View Post
    And as for importing guns taking time.....duh....really?? Been there, done that with my AR that I imported from the US, don't tell me how much time it takes and how many hoops you have to jump through."
    Really? Its that easy?

Ever tried importing a few thousand SKS from East Europe or China? A few tons of surplus ammo? Have you ever brought in new guns in this country?

Well john did.

And for that I dont think his website deserves to be trashed in a forum he's been sponsoring for years.

I like the fact that he keeps the prices posted so it can be use for references when purchasing at another dealer(his prices are usually lower than anybody else)

- God created the Earth, Mauser drew the property lines
    - Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
    - Member NFA/CSSA/NRA/RCAF/CPC

CGN Regular
    haha X2

Quote Originally Posted by kalashnikov View Post
    Really? Its that easy?

Ever tried importing a few thousand SKS from East Europe or China? A few tons of surplus ammo? Have you ever brought in new guns in this country?

Well john did.

And for that I dont think his website deserves to be trashed in a forum he's been sponsoring for years.

I like the fact that he keeps the prices posted so it can be use for references when purchasing at another dealer(his prices are usually lower than anybody else)

shilling account? haha

ya, was fully on board with you before you threw that temper tantrum around post 10. If they don't have what you're after then why waist so much energy on being mad about it?
    PLENTY of good sponsor sites to choose from!
    (an "ETA" or "No longer being stocked" notification would be nice though if possible)
    Suns up, go to work.

Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post
    I see you are all new here...:D:D:D

be patient guys, John will be here soon enough, and believe me he will fix you!

Quote Originally Posted by CZ85Combat View Post
    MOUHAHAHA, yes he will!

Guys, keep in mind that John has to import everything... Importing guns in this country is a little more complicated that going at Wallmart.
    /k/ - A magical place

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhead View Post
    my bad this was intended for Polaris. mother bashing is a typical online game tactic for children
    another cranky newbie...

shouldn't you be in bed already?

Quote Originally Posted by kalashnikov View Post
    But when those very items haven't been in stock for years, what purpose does that serve, exactly? Hard to "price check" against a bunch of pixels on a screen that can't actually be ordered; not much incentive for anyone to match those prices.