Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Out of Stock Issue

Expired Business
    STINKYCOD;
    " I wanted to know if it was a n, D, or a 3 on the rear sight, a photo or visual confirmation on what I was buying. "

At ny given time we have 3,000 or 4,000 in stock, what do you suggest we photograph each and every one of them, ?? Please lets be realistic.

John

Quote Originally Posted by stinkycod View Post
    I did not want a hand picked one. that's what the guy on the phone said, I wanted to know if it was a n, D, or a 3 on the rear sight, a photo or visual confirmation on what I was buying.
    Part of the fun in buying an SKS online is the surprise...you never really know which type you're going to get :D

I swear people just rag on John for his hilarious quips

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dinsdale's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer64 View Post
    I dont think its necessarily a good idea to not list something just because it is out of stock, then people will think that the company doesnt carry it. But if an item is out of stock for months on end, THEN take it off. Keep it listed at 0 if you know for sure you are getting more in fairly quickly.
    When hunting for parts, if I see a company with 0 in stock, at least I know they carry it, and I can contact them if I wish and persue it further. This is especially important for hard to find parts. But seeing out of stocks for months on end is just frustrating. And Im not just picking on Marstar, this applies to everyone. Just my 2 cents is all....
    You do know that there is no such thing as fast delivery of shipping containers of guns from China right?

Same thing for shipping containers of surplus ammo and guns from Eastern Europe.
    Director and IPSC Rep for Smiths Falls Fish and Game Club - www.sffgc.org
    IPSC Ontario - http://www.ipsc-ont.org/index.htm

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I have repeated this many times, our new site is almost finished, we will go on line SOON, there will be many changes....

There will be a shopping cart, we will only show what is available for immediate delivery, there will be many features, ...
    But wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen?

(nope; couldn't resist)
    Don't think of it as "gun control," think of it as "victim disarmament." If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshot84 View Post
    Part of the fun in buying an SKS online is the surprise...you never really know which type you're going to get :D
    :
    Plus these are SKS's we are talking about, not M1 Garands
    [/URL][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by dinsdale View Post
    You do know that there is no such thing as fast delivery of shipping containers of guns from China right?

Same thing for shipping containers of surplus ammo and guns from Eastern Europe.
    Of course I know that, but there are other items besides guns that we may be talking about right???? I dont profess to have all the answers, Im just a potential/want to be customer giving my opinion for what its worth. Im not telling anyone how to run their business, Im just telling my experiences/thoughts on the matter, and if business owners want to listen me/other customers regarding customer service, then so be it, if they dont, then so be it also. Im a firm believer in the power of customer service, treat me right and provide me with good service (whether in person, over the phone, or online), and I will spend my hard earned money at your business over and over, if not, I will very quickly find someone else to buy from, its pretty simple.
    As i said earlier, I think this thread could span all of the sponsors, not just Marstar here, for a quick reminder about the power of customer service
    Im going to end on a good note, and say that almost everyone that I have dealt with online across the country has provided me with good service, some better than others of course, and Im glad that we have a good selection of quality suppliers here in Canada, Marstar included.
    Damn I need a beer......haha
    Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest
    proud member of local 306 International Brotherhood of Jazz Dancers, Pastry Chefs and Nuclear Technicians

I think the point was well sent by more than one poster concerning the SKS. Yes, it takes time to order it, as John pointed out, you have to be realistic, you can't expect a photo when it involves thousands... This post suddenly grew legs and ran... Lets let it rest and move along... So, what about them Leafs...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontrunner View Post
    What is with some of the kids on this forum cutting people down? Simply because they have a moderately high post count, due to bashing people....Why not slap the ban hammer on this Polaris goof?
    yeh, and the only individual bashing people here is the ignorant goof from the fraser valley... go figure

Man Polaris let it go. Like a dog with a bone...

Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post
    yeh, and the only individual bashing people here is the ignorant goof from the fraser valley... go figure
    and just what the F*#% is that supposed to mean?
    Go figure the jerk from Toronto thinking that they're better than the rest of the country.

LOL, I kid, I kid. I kid because I love. and my wife grew up there.

But seriously, watch it there.
    Suns up, go to work.