Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Out of Stock Issue

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    C.HIRSCH;
    Don't worry, when the new site comes on line in the very near future we will NOT show items out of stock.... That way we will not complicate your life or frustrate you....

John
    So you either will have the smallest web site on the web or actually have guns in stock for sale according to this post. Your still not helping us find what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by AdVanL View Post
    and just what the F*#% is that supposed to mean?
    Go figure the jerk from Toronto thinking that they're better than the rest of the country.

LOL, I kid, I kid. I kid because I love. and my wife grew up there.

But seriously, watch it there.
    the smoke must be very dense at your place... and I am not kidding... :D

Expired Business
    RATON57;
    " actually have guns in stock for sale according to this post."

What can I say, our current inventory is down to around 7,000 firearms....
    Quick we better close, nothing left....
    John
    Last edited by johnone; 04-12-2012 at 01:55 PM.

So If we see something that interests us and it is marked sold out on the site, is it better to email you or would you rather we call the shop to find out if/when it will be available ie M14 long mags.
    Speed is fine, but accuracy is final
    Its not the bullet with your name on it. Its the one addressed "To Whom it May Concern" that you have to worry about.

Patients is greatly appreciated. John good luck with a website. I know it takes a long time and it is complicated especially with credit cards payments and other fun parts.

Good Luck again.

Expired Business
    DESDICARDO;
    "is it better to email you or would you rather we call the shop to find out if/when it will be available ie M14 long mags. "

Because of all the negative comments the new site will no longer show what is out of stock, in the meantime drop us an e mail if any questions....

The mags are on order at the factory....
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post

Because of all the negative comments the new site will no longer show what is out of stock, in the meantime drop us an e mail if any questions....

GunNutz
    Sheesh...
    The way I read it, he's not going to show stuff that they normally carry but for which they have no stock.
    If they didn't normally stock it, they'd have no reason to list it...

I guess if an item is normally stocked, but no inventory, it would be good to list it, but the problem is that there are so many items listed for which there is no inventory.

Otoh, whereas there may be >7000 firearms in stock, they don't seem to be the ones being sought by the majority of posters here. I don't know if the in-stock inventory is moving or not, but I sure as heck can't afford any of the high-end stuff.

open to public?

hi john was wondering if you are open to the public as i'm in vankleek hill on occasion (ie tomorrow) and have a habit of spending money when i'm able to brouse.
    thanks adam

Quote Originally Posted by AikiNut View Post
    Sheesh...
    The way I read it, he's not going to show stuff that they normally carry but for which they have no stock.
    If they didn't normally stock it, they'd have no reason to list it...

I guess if an item is normally stocked, but no inventory, it would be good to list it, but the problem is that there are so many items listed for which there is no inventory.

Otoh, whereas there may be >7000 firearms in stock, they don't seem to be the ones being sought by the majority of posters here. I don't know if the in-stock inventory is moving or not, but I sure as heck can't afford any of the high-end stuff.
    You should have been prepared with a can of anti-troll spray, because “polaris” will pounce soon.