Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of Stock Issue

Out of Stock Issue

Is it just me, or does Marstar not keep stock on a lot of their products? Time and time again, Ive gone looking for various items Id like to purchase, and they are constantly showing as out of stock. It is very frustrating, and has sent me shopping elsewhere more than once. Or perhaps they just don't bother updating their website?? If so, that is just bad for business in this internet driven world. Perhaps if they don't stock these items anymore, they should remove them from their online catalog.
    Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest
    proud member of local 306 International Brotherhood of Jazz Dancers, Pastry Chefs and Nuclear Technicians

have had the same issues

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have waited for years for one gun to be in stock.So far nobody else has it either.Owell don't have to hide it from she who must be obeyed.

Even having a rough ETA listed for out of stock items would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozarkian View Post
    Even having a rough ETA listed for out of stock items would be nice.
    Exactly...... There are items that I would like to buy that I have NEVER seen in stock in their online store.
    Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest
    proud member of local 306 International Brotherhood of Jazz Dancers, Pastry Chefs and Nuclear Technicians

agreed

Same problem for me, it's like nothing every seems to change besides occasionally the "new" items. then I find out it's some furniture.

I see you are all new here...:D:D:D

be patient guys, John will be here soon enough, and believe me he will fix you!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post

MOUHAHAHA, yes he will!

Guys, keep in mind that John has to import everything... Importing guns in this country is a little more complicated that going at Wallmart.

Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post

I may be new to this site, but Im certainly not new to shooting, nor am I new to online shopping, and I take offense to what you say just because we dont have over 1000 posts like you do. And as for importing guns taking time.....duh....really?? Been there, done that with my AR that I imported from the US, don't tell me how much time it takes and how many hoops you have to jump through. As for my original post, I was referring to accessories, NOT guns, so if you guys would have taken the time to ask, rather than just spew, your idiotic comments would not have been necessary. Whats John going to do to me? Reach through his monitor and slap me? Ban me from buying from him?? LMFAO With comments like that, Im beginning to question whether I want to frequent this site or not.....
    Last edited by dragonslayer64; 04-09-2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: clarification

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast