Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Sale april 12-14

Sponsoring Business

Spring Sale april 12-14

Our annual spring sale is this week, In store only.

April 12-13-14

Featuring no gst on entire store

Many specials

clearance room

ammo deals

Tikka and sako

Bow Bucks

Door prizes

Last year was crazy, it was one day so I have extended it to three

Thanks

Travis

will you post a partial/full list of specific deals night before for call in orders? or is it manitobans only?

Any deals on TC Firearms/barrels?

He did say in store only ! So I take it they want to see a person at the counter

BANNED
    I wonder if Travis will ever follow through with his threat to open his online site?

lol how far away are you ! i traveled 3 hrs one way ! it was worth it

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by aprilfoolsme View Post
    I wonder if Travis will ever follow through with his threat to open his online site?
    What !

and end up shipping millions of Dollars worth of guns all over Canada !
    CSSA Member NRA MemberOFAH Member CPC Supporter

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cycbb486's Avatar
    I just do not get what is SO DIFFICULT about phoning the store if there is something you really are interested or wondering about??????

I am there on a regular basis and that place is getting busier all the time. I phone all over Canada and the US before I try and communicate by e-mail or website. Much faster.

He will have his site up and running in due time. He is trying to do it right the first time.

JMO
    My house is PROTECTED by the good LORD and a GUN

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cycbb486 View Post
    I just do not get what is SO DIFFICULT about phoning the store if there is something you really are interested or wondering about??????

I am there on a regular basis and that place is getting busier all the time. I phone all over Canada and the US before I try and communicate by e-mail or website. Much faster.

He will have his site up and running in due time. He is trying to do it right the first time.

JMO
    Its a hell of a place and everybody is freindly, I think he is basically pushing out as many guns as he can get his hands on and a big boost in internet sales might leave us regulars high and dry. So while it might be nice to check the inventory on line its better to be able to walk in and have a look around

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cycbb486's Avatar
    Aprilfoolsme, you hit the nail on the head in regards to the guys there. They go above and beyond the call of duty to accomodate the local population.

My latest example, I wanted some of the NEW Berger Column 6mm bullets to try in my BR rifle. They were just released by Berger. He called down and had 1000 added to his order. I had no idea when they would get in being a NEW product. Guess what? Less than 2 weeks later I had them in my hand.

He has since ordered more but the first run sold out so fast that he has to wait until the second run is produced.

I am lucky that if there is something I want they know I will pay up front or as soon as it gets in.

The other thing is since Travis has come back to Brandon there is NO NEED to go into Winnipeg for your archery supplies. Between Travis, Derek and Reed when he is working filling in you have 3 guys who know there stuff.
    My house is PROTECTED by the good LORD and a GUN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast