Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: BRS-99 question

CGN Regular
    Uzi mags will not work, BRS mags have a channel on one side, Uzi mags are smooth all around. Have tried the Uzi.

I recently Picked up the BRS 99 Im having a hell of a time finding the collapsible front grip...Is it just Tactical imports that supplies parts?

Quote Originally Posted by touch157 View Post
    Uzi mags will not work, BRS mags have a channel on one side, Uzi mags are smooth all around. Have tried the Uzi.
    I'm hoping they can be massaged to fit and work. I have a couple that I'm working on right now. It's a real PITA but hopefully I can get them to fit and work. Otherwise I just wasted $200 on " BRS " mags that turned out to be UZI mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenguns View Post
    I'm hoping they can be massaged to fit and work. I have a couple that I'm working on right now. It's a real PITA but hopefully I can get them to fit and work. Otherwise I just wasted $200 on " BRS " mags that turned out to be UZI mags.

I'm almost certan we will see BRS mags show up at some point. The platform has been around a long time. It seems everything happens in cycles with firearms and such. It's difficult to be ultra pateint and wait for the next cycle to happen especially on foreign manufactures. I'm confidenent it's just a matter of time. I need a pile of mags too. and don't even mention the FAMAE 9mm mags....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    Who's got mags for sale? Any one know if any other style of mags will work eg....Uzi, tec 9, Mac 10?
    Tec-9, Swedish, Cobray mags are wider at the back than front- so no. It would be cool to mod an Uzi grip to attach to the BRS.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Can someone 3D print a mag? Well, mag, maybe base plate & follower? Spring should be easy enough to figure out. No?

I know GS Designs could.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    I'd like a 3d printed slim grip. Damn is it ridiculously big.

Yep, X2. I was thinking of making a slim grip from wood. Maybe this winter's project.
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

Send the grip to GS. He can do it.
    Last edited by Deckard; 08-22-2015 at 12:13 PM.