Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ORSIS rifles accuracy < 0.5 MOA

Supporting Dealer

Question ORSIS rifles accuracy < 0.5 MOA

Any interest in ultra high-precision hunting, sport, and tactical ORSIS rifles?

Please note MSRP listed in EURO. MSRP on T-5000 is between 4200 - 4700 EURO depending on caliber and twist rate. We will try to offer the rifles below MSRP if there are enough interest. All rifles available in several calibers and twist rates, as well as finishes, stock material, and configuration. Customization on barrel length, twist rate, number of grooves, etc., is possible. Sub 0.5MOA is guaranteed with factory match grade ammunition.

Supporting Dealer
    No single reply so far?

What caliber are they

CGN Regular
    Im not sure how much interest those will get. The prices are pretty insane. If i am doing the conversion right, $3100 Euros is about $4160 Canadian. For that much we can get pretty much any custom rifle build we wanted. ATRS could pretty skookum build for that kind of loot and you would get the exact configuration you would want from a Canadian company with service and parts from a local dealer. Thats just comparing the varmint model pricing. The tactical model runs $4700 Euro = $6300 Cdn. That puts you into Accuracy International pricing or just about two custom builds from Northshore. I willl stick with our local custom smiths. Just saying.

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by hamerdwolfpussy View Post
    What caliber are they
    Standard calibers are:

Alpine

Hunter

Varmint

F-Class

T-5000

Don't get me wrong, these are fine looking rifles. Like others have said, these are rather expensive.

It's not that I wouldn't have the resources to buy one. It's that I have many things on my list that would come before such rifles. You might want to make this a special order only type of thing.

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by Schecter 81 View Post
    Im not sure how much interest those will get. The prices are pretty insane. If i am doing the conversion right, $3100 Euros is about $4160 Canadian. For that much we can get pretty much any custom rifle build we wanted. ATRS could pretty skookum build for that kind of loot and you would get the exact configuration you would want from a Canadian company with service and parts from a local dealer. Thats just comparing the varmint model pricing. The tactical model runs $4700 Euro = $6300 Cdn. That puts you into Accuracy International pricing or just about two custom builds from Northshore. I willl stick with our local custom smiths. Just saying.
    Agree, price is insane. That is why I said we will try to offer them below MSRP. The goal is to have them priced at the similar numbers but in Canadian dollars
    Example: Varmint around $3300 CAD, T-5000 between $4450 and $4950 CAD. Of course only if we order them in quantity...Parts and service won't be an issue.

Well, I guess that's a start. I'll keep my eye peeled for further developments.

Supporting Dealer
    Quick update, we have placed the order on very few samples of Alpine, Varmint, and T-5000 models. ETA mid October.

CGN Regular
    I may be interested depending on the price and my money situation.
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast