Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LTATT in BC

I filled out mine with the name of my club, leaving nothing blank and they issued me an LTATT that is valid for the etire province and Yukon. Why is way beyond me, as if these things were useless to begin with...

I also recall a buddy of mine with the same LTATT in BC.
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski
    Donation to CPC: $100.19. Scrapping the registry: Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Secular View Post
    Anyone know what this means for Part I?
    "Transport to and from a point of exit / entry (round trip)"
    Transport to and from the USA boarder

CGN Regular
    The easiest way I found to do this was to call the firearms hotline, and just go to the extension for ATT and then just say you want a LTATT and the person on the phone will ask a few questions then ask you to fax in your proof of membership.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    You club should have a pre-filled form with their info already in. Fill as already discussed in this thread. fax to CFO.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Regular
    There should be some 'sticky' on this topic. And this is a great start.

Newbies need help with the PAL/RPAL process....that's a great thread.

And this is the next info that a newbie would need.

If necessary, one for each province (but it shouldn't really be necessary)

Necro posting here, but relevant continuation:

If you are a member of a club that doesn't allow restricted firearms (I'm a member of a club that is shotguns only), could you list this as your home range. I know I couldn't shoot my restricteds at my home range, but I don't really want to eat the cost of membership at another club with a pistol range when I probably only do drop in 3-4 times a year or go with friends to other ranges. I'm sure the BCCFO would catch this, just not sure if they would care, or if it even against the law, as all it asks for is membership in a gun club.

CGN Regular
    The time option I recall is 12am-12am or something similar so that it is good for any time of day. That is how mine came back from the CFO. In my experience the CFO in BC does not pick the details such that it is overly restrictive. Quite the opposite, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneHorse View Post
    BC-LTATT's are good to all approved ranges in BC & Yukon. You do not need a ST-ATT to travel to another range, overnight(s) hotel stays, staying at buddies house, etc. Make sure to include all gunsmiths and border crossings. You also list your 'home range'. Times are daily. Trying to remember what else. Believe or not, the BC-CFO was very helpful to me when I renewed my LT-ATT. Told me what sections to leave blank, what to fill in, etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    You club should have a pre-filled form with their info already in. Fill as already discussed in this thread. fax to CFO.

I just printed out the form and then called the 1-800 number with my questions, they help you, no problem. They just want a copy of your gunclub membership and the ATT came a few days later by email. This was for renewal this year in BC.

I didn't even fill out any forms. I bought a restricted, the retailer initiated the transfer, the CFO then called me to see what club I was a part of and asked me to email them a copy of my membership.
    After that the LTATT was emailed to me with my transfer papers.
    It seriously can not get any easier than that!!
    Last edited by LuckyOnes; 11-14-2014 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Fat fingers
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

Got my LTATT couple of days ago. Asked BC CFO why no gunsmiths included (I applied for them) and they said BC no longer includes them on LTATT and you'll need to apply for STATT.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast