Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LTATT in BC

LTATT in BC

I believe in BC once you get a LTATT its good for any range in BC.
    If I go to a range that requires me to stay at a hotel or friends/familys place along the way, is that fine? do I need a STATT for each stop/destination?

Is this true for BC LTATT's?
    Section A- Personal Information Complete as required
    Section B Firearm Information LEAVE BLANK
    Section C Reason For Transport Check boxes d, i, and m and give the name of your home club.
    Section D Date And Times Of Transport LEAVE BLANK
    Section E Transport Route LEAVE BLANK
    Section F Applicant Declaration Complete as required
    Source

From those guide lines, it suggests for section c to fill out D,I and M.
    For 'D', do I leave the 'Business name' blank?
    What does 'I' mean? (below)
    Transport to and from a point of exit / entry (round trip) (for restricted firearms and prohibited handguns only)

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Secular; 04-12-2012 at 02:59 AM.

I believe in BC once you get a LTATT its good for any range in BC.
    This part is true but I believe it depends on how you fill out the form. Maybe call your gun club and ask them for the specifics as those directions I am not familiar with.

Have a look at this partially filled LTATT form:

http://www.pcdhfc.com/index_files/pc...t%20Oct.11.pdf
    Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Thanks for the help.

For part M in section C, do I put my gun clubs name, or the one thats filled in on that document you linked to? ("Port Coquitlam & District Hunt & Fish Club")

What about the my other questions?
    If I go to a range that requires me to stay at a hotel or friends/familys place along the way, is that fine? do I need a STATT for each stop/destination?
    Transport to and from a point of exit / entry (round trip) (for restricted firearms and prohibited handguns only)

Do I need to send a copy of my gun club/range membership too?

Thanks.

Bump

For part M in section C, do I put my gun clubs name, or the one thats filled in on that document you linked to? ("Port Coquitlam & District Hunt & Fish Club")

What about the my other questions?

Do I need to send a copy of my gun club/range membership too?

Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    BC-LTATT's are good to all approved ranges in BC & Yukon. You do not need a ST-ATT to travel to another range, overnight(s) hotel stays, staying at buddies house, etc. Make sure to include all gunsmiths and border crossings. You also list your 'home range'. Times are daily. Trying to remember what else. Believe or not, the BC-CFO was very helpful to me when I renewed my LT-ATT. Told me what sections to leave blank, what to fill in, etc.
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneHorse View Post
    BC-LTATT's are good to all approved ranges in BC & Yukon. You do not need a ST-ATT to travel to another range, overnight(s) hotel stays, staying at buddies house, etc. Make sure to include all gunsmiths and border crossings. You also list your 'home range'. Times are daily. Trying to remember what else. Believe or not, the BC-CFO was very helpful to me when I renewed my LT-ATT. Told me what sections to leave blank, what to fill in, etc.
    Thanks for the help. I'm glad I dont need a STATT for each stop; that would be incredibly annoying.

I suppose "You also list your 'home range'" was referring to Part M in Section C?

Now I'm going to mail this as soon as the post office opens. that way I can go shooting as soon as I buy my first restricted (of course after the STATT from the store gets approved)

Thanks again!

Oh and do I have to keep the original copy with my restricted, or would a photocopy be good enough? I would think it should be fine since the LTATT is good for all restricted that I could own.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Secular View Post
    Thanks for the help. I'm glad I dont need a STATT for each stop; that would be incredibly annoying.

I suppose "You also list your 'home range'" was referring to Part M in Section C?

Now I'm going to mail this as soon as the post office opens. that way I can go shooting as soon as I buy my first restricted (of course after the STATT from the store gets approved)

Thanks again!

Oh and do I have to keep the original copy with my restricted, or would a photocopy be good enough? I would think it should be fine since the LTATT is good for all restricted that I could own.
    Yes, the club/range that you are a member of goes there.

I keep a copy in my range bag along with copies of my restricted certs. Originals are kept in my gun safe.
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

Thanks again.

Anyone know what this means for Part I?
    "Transport to and from a point of exit / entry (round trip)"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast