Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order notifications

Order notifications

Ok so after trying to email in an order i came to the conclusion it had gone sideways somewhere and not gotten through after a month and no charge to my visa, tried emailing to confirm such with no help.

So having picked up a fax machine since, i have faxed in an order this time, my question now is does marstar have any sort of email confirmation to let a person know when an order has been recieved/placed/shipped? As most places do. Yes i may try emailing them again but it didnt get me anywhere last time, i couldnt even get a response. I suppose if i have to ill spend one of my coffee breaks on the phone.

i just want my 1911, please.

I have ordered many times. The only way to place a order with Marstar is over the phone only. The bottom line if you want to communicate with Marstar the only way that is reliable is the phone. Maybe thing will change with the new website, only time will tell.

Exclamation Marstar Canada

Give a call, they are very busy, i am suspect he is understafed, his buisness. I Talked to him on the phone, Steve can help , a new web site is around the corner, he only takes calls in the morning. SKWEEKY WHEELS, EVENTUALLY GET GREASED, OR IT WILL FAIL.

well i know my fax went through to the number as i have my machine set up to print out confirmations that it went through, whether or not its getting processed is another question.

Expired Business
    I have searched the data base for the past two weeks, there are NO orders for any person named MUD DOG 27, sorry

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I have searched the data base for the past two weeks, there are NO orders for any person named MUD DOG 27, sorry

John
    well i would think not, ive sent an email to you with my name and PAL#

Quote Originally Posted by mud-dog27 View Post
    well i would think not, ive sent an email to you with my name and PAL#
    In other words he is trying to say he has no record. "USE THE PHONE" talk to a real person.

Expired Business
    BJS7293;
    "In other words he is trying to say he has no record. "USE THE PHONE" talk to a real person. "

Please read what I said.... We do not have records of orders under people's pen names....
    John
    Last edited by johnone; 04-15-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Expired Business
    GUNLUVER63;
    "he only takes calls in the morning"

Not certain I understand what you mean here ??

John

Every time I ordered I always called, time of day not a problem exept lunch time but every one need to eat. And it was always confirm when my order was ready. Never had trouble that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast