Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terranova armouryis a scam

Angry Terranova armouryis a scam

Do not take the course offered by this place it is a scam!!! They are not government certified and you will not get your cfsc certificate or do your exam there! Please do not wase your time and money avoid this place!!! There is not enough info on the web letting people know about their scam so spread the word and dont let others get fooled by this illegal scam!!!

CGN Regular

Remember?

You posted the same thing on another thread about the same topic yesterday!

BANNED
    Can you elaborate on your experience and on whats going on?

Anybody can just create a new account and say something is a scam. That doesn't mean its true. As far as i'm concerned, you could just be a pissed off customer who failed his exam and didn't like the teacher.

So unless you can back your claim up with an explanation, very few people will listen to you. Including me.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    Can you elaborate on your experience and on whats going on?

Anybody can just create a new account and say something is a scam. That doesn't mean its true. As far as i'm concerned, you could just be a pissed off customer who failed his exam and didn't like the teacher.

So unless you can back your claim up with an explanation, very few people will listen to you. Including me.
    x2, details and back er up. Then you'll have some ground to stand on and I'll listen.

BANNED
    Oooooh Noooos!

A baseless accusation of fraud on the inerwebz by a nameless faceless user of an anonymous account on a public forum?

Couldn't be!

Aww poor you, did someone fail their pal test and decide to try and get back at them?

I found a similar story from years ago. Seems the OP is legit, Terranova is a study group ONLY, and cannot provide CFO approved testing. Since I have never talked to them, I don't know if they misrepresent that they are accredited.

Here's a thread in a non-firearms forum; http://forums.redflagdeals.com/pal-f.../#post12061806

There's a few recent (this month) youtube vids and postings about TN being a scam... but that could just be OP. But the sketchy site, god wants you to have a gun, and multiple sources saying there's actually no testing says stay away.

OP, if it's a scam, call your credit card company and start a fraud claim. They are not selling the service they advertised. Refer your CC company to the website where they say they're licensed to provide the test. No license = fraud. I'd also call the CFO's office, and perhaps the police.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Noltz View Post
    I found a similar story from years ago. Seems the OP is legit, Terranova is a study group ONLY, and cannot provide CFO approved testing. Since I have never talked to them, I don't know if they misrepresent that they are accredited.

Here's a thread in a non-firearms forum; http://forums.redflagdeals.com/pal-f.../#post12061806

There's a few recent (this month) youtube vids and postings about TN being a scam... but that could just be OP. But the sketchy site, god wants you to have a gun, and multiple sources saying there's actually no testing says stay away.

OP, if it's a scam, call your credit card company and start a fraud claim. They are not selling the service they advertised. Refer your CC company to the website where they say they're licensed to provide the test. No license = fraud. I'd also call the CFO's office, and perhaps the police.
    Yeah, I just checked out their site and it looks pretty sketchy. Typos including `assault-alike rifles`, whatever those are. I don`t know if they`re legit but I certainly wouldn`t go to their company.

i took the course there. there is minor truth to the story. he isn't licensed or w/e the correct word is to issue or test anyone. he does however teach an amazing course, with all the knowledge being covered including hands on training. and he manages to do it all amazingly in one day. once you get there he immediately refunds you $80 so as that you can use it for your testing.

i took the course 4 years ago and took a stack of his business cards and have continued to send all my friends there ever since because of his availability and the fact that he does rpal and pal all in 1 day and its everything you need to know and more.

I took the course with them as well a few years ago. The course is basically lot of cutting corners which include the "meat & potatoes" of how to pass the written and practical test.

If you go in expecting more than this, go else where or you will be disappointed. Would not recommend to people who are clueless about guns or are stupid.

There's a few hours of lecture (his English isn't that great) and then de wat guns you can fiddle with so your not going into the exam blind. This is done in a private home, then he sends you somewhere else to write the test who have legit licences.

I can see why people would see this as I scam compared to other courses that are over the course of two days and organized.

I don't think it was more than 5 hours actually.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast