Thread: Have YOU left a review on Google?

Have YOU left a review on Google?

I just thought I'd share the Google review I just posted.

"This range has friendly knowleadgable staff and owners, unique and varied firearms you can rent to shoot in the range with a day pass, and a great selection for retail. I find that they keep their website's inventory page regularly updated if you want a peek at what's in stock.

My first experience there was earlier this year. The range officer that took me into the range explained the safety rules and taught me how to manipulate the firearm with excellent professionalism. When asked, they gave tips and pointers on stance, grip, and aiming correctly. The second time I went there, I got to chat with one of the owners, who then came into the range with me and gave me a just a bit of coaching and tons of pointers simply because he had the time. Within half an hour, he taught me how to shoot with much more accuracy. I even brought my mother in to check the place out once, and that owner chatted with her in detail about my personal experiences there. It showed the keen interest and care the people at this range have for their customers and members, and since becoming a member there, I have realized and appreciate the strong sense of community. It is a welcoming environment, and they always have an answer to any question. If they don't have what you're looking for, they're happy to point you in the right direction.

I encourage everyone to check out The Calgary Shooting Centre. Even if you don't think you'll want to shoot there, just go and get some information, get a tour of the range and the only cinema range in Canada!

.....And tell them Meesh sent ya! :P"
    Last edited by Meeshisnotcute; 04-16-2012 at 12:46 PM.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Last edited by TSE JR; 04-16-2012 at 11:37 AM. Reason: opps... edited immed...didn't see it was in a dealer forum...

Meesh ))))))) its competition section
    collect guns from video games, anybody else does it?

What? What did I do? ruh-roh..... Did I post this in the wrong section? If I did, can you show me the correct forum?

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    No Meesh, we appreciate yuor kind words and they are welcome here.

(Even the competition noticed!):D
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

Groovy.

i've personally never been to the shooting edge, i'm sure its a great place, but the shooting center makes u feel as if u haven't even left your home. the only owner i have ever gotten the chance to talk to was james, and i enjoyed talking to him just as much as i enjoyed relieving my trigger finger itch. keep up the good work
    You think that guns kill people? Bro, sometimes they are the only things that save lives!

Well, me, AND all of the guests I've brought to CSC to shoot share my opinions on the service.

If you try the cinema range, you won't regret it. I shot at some soccer playing chickens and running boars on the weekend, and I hear rumours about someone making a scenario with smurfs! That'll be so fun!

I visited TSC for the 1st time on Saturday. Was looking for a few things they didn't have and got to fondle a few guns like a browning buckmark and a sub2k. Loved the buckmark, not a fan of the kel tec. It was really nice since I've seen both online and wanted both forever, but was never sure how I'd like them in person. The staff were great asked me if I needed help, but not pushy about it when I said just browsing. Said Hi as I walked in the door. Anwered my questions about why no IPSC matches there etc etc.

Then I went to the TSE and shot my IPSC match. Still great staff and still answered a few questions for me. They were a bit busier so I didn't ask to fondle the JR carbine and Theuron defence carbines they had, but I saw a few others there that did. Chatted with one of the guys about why the CZ shadow is the gun of choice for IPSC production division.

basically I have nothing bad to say about either one! Besides a little competition and rivalry isn't always a bad thing!
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    I have been asked by the moderators to clean up this thread. It is hard to beleive that something as simple as a positive comment can go sideways.
    I apologize to those that made inoffensive comments and were deleted, but I wanted to remove all the quoted sections too.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com