Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now in stock!! Mosin Nagant Sniper's!

Now in stock!! Mosin Nagant Sniper's!

Hi CGNer's.

We just received a shipment of Mosin Nagant Sniper's. They are now ready to be shipped out to dealers.

Calibre 7.52X54R

The rifles are arsenal refinished and most seem be Tula or Ishevsh manufactured.

Most serial number's match. Out of the few I've seen, the bolts and butt plate all match, but the magazines are force matched. The scopes are original manufacture, but again the few I've seen are force matched to the rifle. Over all the stocks seem to be in very good condition. On some rifle's minor repair's are visible. Scope mounts are solid, are very tight with no play.

The perfect rifle for history buff's and great for watching "Enemy at the Gates"

Please note that these rifles are directly from Russia and do not have import stampings.

Best part is the price.

MSRP.... $ 599!!! This is introductory pricing, and prices will rise as supplies diminish.

Contact your local dealer today!

Last edited by North_Sylva; 07-19-2012 at 02:09 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Great price NS, wolverine is selling theirs for $1200
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

[QUOTE=North_Sylva;7469811]Hi CGNer's.

We just received a shipment of Mosin Nagant Sniper's. They are now ready to be shipped out to dealers.

Calibre 7.52X54R

The rifles are arsenal refinished and most seem be Tula or Ishevsh manufactured.

Most serial number's match. Out of the few I've seen, the bolts and butt plate all match, but the magazines are force matched. The scopes are original manufacture, but again the few I've seen are force matched to the rifle. Over all the stocks seem to be in very good condition. On some rifle's minor repair's are visible. Scope mounts are solid, are very tight with no play.

The perfect rifle for history buff's and great for watching "Enemy at the Gates"

thanks alot now i want one, wish i had the money, allwell time to go watch Enemy at the Gates

Are all these rifles "snipers, or ex-snipers" - a scope serial number on receiver and the CH marking? Do they have WW2 dates? Like your last photo?
    Are the scopes recent manufacture or are they WW2 dated that have been refurbished?

Where did you get them? Straight from the Ukraine????
    UNPROFOR 94/95, SFOR 2001
    Member of the CCFR and CPC.
    If you are not donating $20/month to the CPC then you are not serious about owning and keeping your guns.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    I'd rather have Ed Harris' gun...
    sic semper tyrannis

Great!

CGN frequent flyer
    I will buy one for sure.... But I don't know where ?!?

Canadaammo ?!
    SFRC ?!

Where it will be available ?!

Where Please I will take one!!!!

Like throwing candy out to kids...this is going to turn into a stampede I can see it.
    If you are not donating $20/month to the CPC then you are not serious about owning and keeping your guns.

Though I may be the first one to push someone over charging for the door...who do I make the cheque out to???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast