$vboptions[bbtitle]

Thread: CZ 75 SPO1 Shadow Target

CZ 75 SPO1 Shadow Target

Just wondering if you guys would be able to bring this in since you have a CZ Shadow IPSC ready offered in your website.

Unfortunately, the CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Target is only available from CZ USA/CZ Custom in the USA. We only deal with CZ UB in Europe directly.

However, the CZ IPSC ready that we offer is almost identical to the SP-01 Target. The only differences is that it comes with aluminum grips, scaled-down safeties and it doesn't come with an adjustable rear sight. Please note that the Shadow target is not approved for IPSC competition but the IPSC ready we offer is.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM

Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center
    Club de Tir de Montréal (CTM)

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com

http://www.crafm.com

Big Mouth
    JP,

Do the IPSC ready Shadows have the slim aluminum grips with the tape or the ones with the harsh checkering? What is the DA trigger pull and are these ready to ship? By IPSC ready you mean production approved correct?

Thanks.

Just add lpa sights and you are very good to go.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet ndb86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Musky Hunter View Post
    Just add lpa sights and you are very good to go.
    I've been looking for them everywhere for a year! No one has them for the shadow! If you have a source PM me!
    If guns kill people, do keyboards cause spelling mistakes? When seconds count police are only minutes away.
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence it golden. Duct tape is silver!

Quote Originally Posted by toxic View Post
    JP,

Do the IPSC ready Shadows have the slim aluminum grips with the tape or the ones with the harsh checkering? What is the DA trigger pull and are these ready to ship? By IPSC ready you mean production approved correct?

Thanks.
    They can have either or, your choice. Most people go with the checkered grips but if you would prefer the ones with grip tape, that's not a problem.

The DA trigger pull is around 7 1/2 lbs when you receive it and will drop to around 7lbs after a little bit of use.

The IPSC ready Shadows are production legal since we only use CZ factory parts and that no other modifications are made to the slide, frame, etc.

We basically have our gunsmith build these guns as people order them. However, he just left for vacation to Argentina and will only be back in 4 weeks. It is still possible to place the order now but unfortunately, we would only be able to deliver the firearm in about 4 weeks from now.

If you need more information, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by ndb86 View Post
    I've been looking for them everywhere for a year! No one has them for the shadow! If you have a source PM me!
    We used to have them but unfortunately, we have been sold out for quite some time now. We have had them on order for a while but we are still waiting with no expected delivery date at this point. If you would like to be notified of when they will come in, please send us an email at info@crafm.com and we will take care of it.

Best regards,
    JP

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com

Could you clarify please, is that IPSC Ready Shadow is CZ75B Shadow based on CZ75B SP01 based ? Based on picture on your web it is not obvious does it have dust cover or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by ekp View Post
    Could you clarify please, is that IPSC Ready Shadow is CZ75B Shadow based on CZ75B SP01 based ? Based on picture on your web it is not obvious does it have dust cover or not ?
    It is based on a CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow on which we modify and add all the goodies that are listed on our website.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com

I am currently shopping for a similer gun but cant seem to find the details on your ipsc ready package on your website.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by lginter View Post
    I am currently shopping for a similer gun but cant seem to find the details on your ipsc ready package on your website.
    ?
    Unfortunately we do not offer the IPSC ready package anymore since our old gunsmith has left . We just hired a new one and should be offering the IPSC ready package again shortly. Please stay tuned to our website for more information or send us an email at info@crafm.com if you would like to be advised when this package will be available again.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com