Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Norinco Makarov

Quote Originally Posted by Glockenshpiel View Post
    Sorry, but the butt-ugly gold lettering and black polymer grips don't appeal to me, just as the $450 ticket does not.
    At least Norinco came with proper bakelite brown grips AFAIK and no gold $hit on the slide.
    With that gold lettering I'd feel like a downtown pimp. It should come with a pink Camaro convertible (no offense to the owners of pink convertible Camaro)
    some Krylon and bronze wire brush, and Vladimir him self shall be proud
    collect guns from video games, anybody else does it?

Expired Business
    POLISH-JACK;
    "why Marstar would not bring in any restricted length Norinco Makarov pistols?"

Have you seen a Makarov with a 107mm barrel ?? They really look silly

John

CGN Regular
    It's for us to decide, John.
    "The semi-automatic weapons’ menacing looks, coupled with the public’s confusion over fully automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons — anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun — can only increase that chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons." — Josh Sugarmann, 1988

Expired Business
    M-134;
    " a norinco copy wich is made from the crapiest of all medals, and still needs to put a fair bit of work into it for sanding/fileing the edges and stuff down so it functions properly and doesnt slice your hand up (like mine)"

How did you arrive at these conclusions ?? I assume that, like us, you have been to various factories in China and examined the production in person ?

I would question how you arrived at the conclusion that Norinco products are made from the cheapest of metals ? may we be favored with a copy of the metalurgy analysis you had done ?

Please a bit of reading and research might help you learn about Chinese products...

John.

^ and thats how its done ladies and gents. good stuff!

CGN Regular
    It would be easy to just do a hardness test to see if norinco is in fact made out of crap metal. Of course, it would be even easier to just trash talk away without proof.
    It's not illegal, it's just ill-liberal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123