$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: !!! CZ Canadian Shadows and the CZ SP-01 75th Anniversary Edition have Arrived !!!

ORANGE GRIPS FOR $350

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RACKMAN View Post
    Ya, that's what I was thinking.....I be more interested in a 75B if that's what it is.

RACKMAN
    Still waiting for an answer.....is the second gun a CZ 75B?

Well what's the Difference between sp01 and 75b?
    Posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "blunt0trauma". These posts are for informational and entertainment use only. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author

Questions:
    You say it has a tuned trigger. What is the SA/DA poundage? Is it still IPSC legal?
    Can I get more red base pads?
    If you don't want to post, please PM.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    ORANGE GRIPS FOR $350
    Actually...

1) red aluminum "Canadian" grips
    2) 3 mags with matching red base-plates
    3) slightly reworked trigger
    4) stainless guide rod
    5) extra recoil & buffer springs
    6) cleaning supplies (oil, rod & patches, brush)
    7) a case to carry it all

For $350...

Quote Originally Posted by blunt0trauma View Post
    Well what's the Difference between sp01 and 75b?
    SP-01 has a rail (full-length dust-cover) with front slide serations, & better (fiber-optic) sights. 75b does not.
    There's probably other things different, I'm just listed the obvious.

SP-01

75b Omega

I was told the trigger is the exact same as current shadows. To get a trigger job it's $250 on top of the $1116.70.

Sorry for all the confusion, the third photo is neither a SP-01 nor a 75B. It looks like a 75B, it is simply a CZ 75th Anniversary.

Thank you,
    CRAFM
    Club de Tir de Montréal
    Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center (CRAFM)
    2206 52nd Avenue
    Lachine, Quebec
    H8T2Y3

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com

http://www.crafm.com

CGN Regular
    Can we have more details about these new Shadows? are they the same as these in all additional details? I see about $200-$220 of upgrades but if the trigger has been worked and barrel is better fitted this might make up the difference.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=685897
    Has the trigger been tuned, is there a silver polycoat option?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Lover View Post
    So, have you ever found out what that second spring in the box is? What is it made of? What weight rating?
    Well, at this point, the only thing I can say is that the extra spring is actually even heavier than the factory one. My guess is that this spring is probably to be used with old surplus ammunition that has really hard primers...but it's only a guess. Hope this helps a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer74 View Post
    Tagged for interest.

* The Anniversary "Limited Edition" looks more like a 75B than an SP-01... Mislabelled ?
    Quote Originally Posted by RACKMAN View Post
    Ya, that's what I was thinking.....I be more interested in a 75B if that's what it is.

RACKMAN
    Yes, sorry, you guys are absolutely right. The anniversary model is indeed a 75B and not an SP-01. Sorry for the confusion!

Quote Originally Posted by RUPZUK View Post
    Questions:
    You say it has a tuned trigger. What is the SA/DA poundage? Is it still IPSC legal?
    Can I get more red base pads?
    If you don't want to post, please PM.
    Thanks
    The trigger on the new Canadian Shadows is right arround 9-10lbs in DA and 3.5-4lbs in SA which makes it perfectly legal for IPSC. The trigger also feels a lot smoother than the one on the factory Shadow.

At this point, we don't have any extra base pads for sale. This is something that we are working on right now so stay tuned here and to our website for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Musky Hunter View Post
    I was told the trigger is the exact same as current shadows. To get a trigger job it's $250 on top of the $1116.70.
    There already was a trigger job done at the factory on the new IPSC Canadian Shadows but it doesn't compare to the one our gunsmith does especially when also installing the competition hammer. The trigger is still much better than the factory Shadows but if you are looking for the lightest trigger possible, the IPSC Ready Shadow we offer on our website is probably a better option for you.

Quote Originally Posted by johhny12gauge View Post
    Can we have more details about these new Shadows? are they the same as these in all additional details? I see about $200-$220 of upgrades but if the trigger has been worked and barrel is better fitted this might make up the difference.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=685897
    Has the trigger been tuned, is there a silver polycoat option?

Thanks
    There doesn't seem to be any difference in how the barrel has been fitted compared to the regular Shadows. However, the trigger is noticeably lighter and smoother.

The silver option is not available at this point but we hope it will be soon. Unfortunately, we have no expected delivery dates yet. Please stay tuned here and to our website for more information.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM
    Club de Tir de Montréal
    Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center (CRAFM)
    2206 52nd Avenue
    Lachine, Quebec
    H8T2Y3

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com

http://www.crafm.com

CRAFM (Frank); Sent you an email. Please, check it out and get to me at convenience ready to place order if you can accommodate my request.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast