$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: !!! CZ Canadian Shadows and the CZ SP-01 75th Anniversary Edition have Arrived !!!

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Rocket Surgery's Avatar
    The top gun needs more red in it

Quote Originally Posted by CRAFM View Post
    The red grips that comes with the Canadian Shadow are actually medium size. I know it sounds funny but CZ usually makes thin and thick aluminum grips however, the Canadian edition's grips are neither thin or thick, they are right in between. A lot of people prefer those to the thin ones but I guess it's all personnal preference.

I hope this helps a bit.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM
    Just a question about the Canadian Shadow, are you getting any more, I know CZ are a pig to get.

Also can you ask your CZ rep how many CZ Shadow SP-01 Shadow Canadian Editions were manufactured.

I'm still looking.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lemonsorbie View Post
    Just a question about the Canadian Shadow, are you getting any more, I know CZ are a pig to get.

Also can you ask your CZ rep how many CZ Shadow SP-01 Shadow Canadian Editions were manufactured.

I'm still looking.

Thanks
    Hi,

Sorry for the delay but we were all away for the 2013 IPSC Canadian Nationals and we're still trying to catch-up.

We do have some Canadian Shadows on order however, we do not have any expected delivery date at this point. We were told most likely arround mid-september but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

As far as how many Canadian Shadows were manufactured, I am affraid the only people who could answer that question would be the people of CZ UB. You can try to send them an email but with how busy they have been lately, I wouldn't expect them to get back to you very quickly.

As soon as we have more information about any CZ's including the Canadian Shadow, I will post it here and on our website.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM

Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center
    Club de Tir de Montréal (CTM)

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com

http://www.crafm.com

I was lucky enough to get one of these a few months ago. But, does anyone know where I can find the replacement red aluminum base pads? Can't seem to find them online anywhere.

These still available? silver / red option?
    When seconds count police are minutes away.

~~~!~ Wild Boar Canada ~!~~~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345