Thread: Thanks

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to Adam and Randy, I just purchased a Savage 10 FCP-K scope, bi pod and all. Very helpful people and nice store, will be sealing with them again. Thanks
    Long gun registry to reduce gun crime is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHogg View Post
    Very helpful people and nice store, will be sealing with them again. Thanks
    HEY NOW!!! Don't want to hear about your late at night private activities!!!

Or do you mean they took you out on the ice flow so you could bash the head in on some nice little furry white critter? Adam is silly like that I tell you.

Doh.. I really have to quit sending messages when I am in a rush. lol Well DEALING is how it should have been.
    Long gun registry to reduce gun crime is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

We really should be able to edit our posts. lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHogg View Post
    We really should be able to edit our posts. lol
    True. I think regular posts use the same "engine" as posts in the EE and those can be edited by the original poster. I think you should be able to edit your own posts.