$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: BETA Magazine 5.56 AR15/M16

  1. #21
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet 5440fight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    under a rock, trolling bugs.
    Posts
    6,445
    Quote Originally Posted by kromedome View Post
    Noob question I guess, but what is LCF?
    Look Cool Factor.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

  2. #22
    Member rkwprobuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lethbridge, ab canada
    Posts
    80

    phone order....

    Called to buy one today, yes there is one in stock.... who these days cannot complete an order over the phone? I was told they could not complete the order over the phone because they could not estimate shipping, to send an email and someone would get back to me...............................

    looks like I'm buying something else on CGN tonight!

  3. #23
    Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Stouffville, ON
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by rkwprobuilt View Post
    Called to buy one today, yes there is one in stock.... who these days cannot complete an order over the phone? I was told they could not complete the order over the phone because they could not estimate shipping, to send an email and someone would get back to me...............................

    looks like I'm buying something else on CGN tonight!
    We have had some staff turn over recently and one area affected is the mail order, as such you received an honest answer over the phone on the shipping issue, a simple email or pm can resolve this issue.

    Thank you
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

    • MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

    [b]info@targetsportscanada.com

  4. #24
    CGN Regular urbaneddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sasketchatoon
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Target Sports Center View Post
    We have had some staff turn over recently and one area affected is the mail order, as such you received an honest answer over the phone on the shipping issue, a simple email or pm can resolve this issue.

    Thank you
    But didn't he give all the info they needed to complete the order? I don't get this?
    ------------------------------------------------
    Saskatoon Wildlife Federation - Saskatoon
    Canadian Historical Arms Society - Edmonton AB
    Minto Gun Club - Fredericton NB

  5. #25
    Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Stouffville, ON
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by urbaneddy View Post
    But didn't he give all the info they needed to complete the order? I don't get this?
    Shipping can only be determined by getting the address, and then inputting the value along with signature, which is not possible immediately on the phone.
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

    • MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

    [b]info@targetsportscanada.com

  6. #26
    Member rkwprobuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lethbridge, ab canada
    Posts
    80

    phone order...

    the guy took all my info and then told me he could not complete the order...
    I bought some nice things at Wholesale Sports this morning!
    good luck with your "staff" issue.

  7. #27
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Max Owner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Posts
    9,861
    Clearly you really didn't want the mag.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

    Never Forget Best Friends.

    Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

  8. #28
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Deckard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Band of Eight Rights Coalition
    Posts
    15,146
    I'm making mine from yogurt containers - totally pimptastic.
    CSSA/NFA/Arte et Marte\Will trade CPC vote for rights.

  9. #29
    CGN Regular mullet maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    420
    Originally Posted by Deckard
    Korean mags?


    Quote Originally Posted by Target Sports Center View Post
    Yes they are

    ---------------

    sooo... these will only work on korean zombies???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
collapse blockhead options_correctBookmarks