Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tippmann/Lakeside Miniature beltfed M1919A4 in .22LR (Non-resticted)

Expired Business Member

Tippmann/Lakeside Miniature beltfed M1919A4 in .22LR (Non-resticted)

Just got words from Lakeside that they are currently making the last batch of Razorback and Miniature M1919A4 and they will stop making them except providing parts and support for current owners.

We will be importing the last shipment from them that included the Razorback upper. Lakeside will be doing a special run for us to remanufactured the Miniature M1919A4 but with Tippmann stamps plate that they got when they purchase Tippmann in 2004. However, we will need certain amount of units committed before going ahead with the order.

With Tippmann markings, we no longer required to submit a sample for RCMP since they already got a FRT# for the Tippmann model.

This will be non-restricted with a barrel length of 11.75" and belt fed in .22LR

These are collector items and will no longer be made any longer.

Price: TBA but looking over $4000 to $5000.

To put your name for one, please e-mail me at info@armtac.com

Last edited by Armtac; 04-26-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Sweet!
    "Well hello Mister Fancypants. I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and s**t... and Jack left town."

Any M2HBs in 22MAG to be made?

I assume they have to be semi auto in Canada? I know dumb question but hey you can dream right....
    Card carrying member of the 'Canadian Gun Lobby'

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. -- Ronald Reagan.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JAGDMORDER's Avatar
    Seewweeeet. Pricey but sweet.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorvald View Post
    I assume they have to be semi auto in Canada? I know dumb question but hey you can dream right....
    Yep semi only

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elektrobug View Post
    Any M2HBs in 22MAG to be made?
    Sorry, they will only be special making the M1919, we need to have a certain amount of units before they are willing to make the Tippmann model for us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    steep

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armtac View Post
    Just got words from Lakeside that they are currently making the last batch of Razorback and Miniature M1919A4 and they will stop making them except providing parts and support for current owners.

We will be importing the last shipment from them that included the Razorback upper. Lakeside will be doing a special run for us to remanufactured the Miniature M1919A4 but with Tippmann stamps plate that they got when they purchase Tippmann in 2004. However, we will need certain amount of units committed before going ahead with the order.

With Tippmann markings, we no longer required to submit a sample for RCMP since they already got a FRT# for the Tippmann model.

This will be non-restricted with a barrel length of 11.75" and belt fed in .22LR

These are collector items and will no longer be made any longer.

Price: TBA but looking over $4000 to $5000.To put your name for one, please e-mail me at info@armtac.com

Wow !
    I paid a less than half that for my full size :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN frequent flyer
    e mail sent

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast