$vboptions[bbtitle]

Thread: A big thanks to Dom at CRAFM

A big thanks to Dom at CRAFM

I just purchased a CZ shadow from C.R.A.F.M. I think the price was really reasonable compared to other shops online. I also received my gun less then 24 hours after the paperwork went through. Great communication and friendly staff. Thanks again Dom, I'll be buying my next one through your shop too.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by kanata_kid View Post
    I just purchased a CZ shadow from C.R.A.F.M. I think the price was really reasonable compared to other shops online. I also received my gun less then 24 hours after the paperwork went through. Great communication and friendly staff. Thanks again Dom, I'll be buying my next one through your shop too.

cheers
    Unfortunately, they forgot about mine. It was supposed to be with me already but someone/somebody did not send it so I have to wait for another 2 weeks. I have already planned to use it for the upcoming IPSC competition.

Quote Originally Posted by kanata_kid View Post

cheers
    You are very welcome sir! It was a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to do business with you again in the future. We hope you will enjoy your new firearm and if there is anything else we can to help you, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by moikya View Post
    Unfortunately, they forgot about mine. It was supposed to be with me already but someone/somebody did not send it so I have to wait for another 2 weeks. I have already planned to use it for the upcoming IPSC competition.
    Really sorry to hear that sir. I want to start by apologizing for this inconvenient. This is not something that is common here at CRAFM but unfortunately, mistakes do happen sometimes. If there is anything we can do to make it up to you, please let us know. I wish you all the best with your new firearm and with the upcoming IPSC season. A lot of A's and fast times too!

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM

Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center
    Club de Tir de Montréal (CTM)

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com

http://www.crafm.com