Thread: ISSC M22 Pistol

ISSC M22 Pistol

Time to eat some crow. I waited several months for North Sylva to get back to me concerning problems that I was having with my M22 pistol. I would appear that ISSC has lousy customer support while on the other hand North Sylva has great customer support. North Sylva has been waiting to hear back from ISSC concerning my issue. After waiting a couple of months I was emailed by North Sylva advising me that they still hadn't heard back from ISSC but had received a shipment of replacement parts from them. So at North Sylva's request I brought in my M22 to be worked on. Unfortunately ISSC sent the wrong part that I needed. However, North Sylva's resident gunsmith worked on my M22, providing a temporary solution to the problem that I had. North Sylva is still going to order another replacement part for me and will install it when it finally comes in. I'm not holding my breath on this one as it appears that ISSC doesn't know how to ship the right parts. In conclusion, bravo to North Sylvia and their staff for providing me with a temporary solution. They certainly came through for me on this issue.
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Yep, they really stepped up and helped me with a improperly gas block pinned CZ58

I received great service, prompt too.
    Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests