$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Just in time for the apocalypse - Our new Zombie pattern

  1. #1
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Salmon Arm BC Canada
    Posts
    125

    Just in time for the apocalypse - Our new Zombie pattern

    Check out our new Zombie Reaper pattern. We can apply it over any colour we like the toxic green

    http://www.cobraimaging.com/patterns...1861&album=227

  2. #2
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet bfiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In the tunnels, not anymore. Now on street level
    Posts
    4,738
    I really love the LL-572 pattern. I honestly think I am going to transform that into a half sleeve tattoo.

    Would you be able to send me a blown up pic of that pattern please. I tried to blow it up on your site but it only re-directs me back to the main page.

    Thank you so much B

    Proud union member of local 113
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

  3. #3
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Salmon Arm BC Canada
    Posts
    125
    Send me an email to sales@cobraimaging.com and I will get you fixed up, you have to promise me a photo of it when you are done

    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    I really love the LL-572 pattern. I honestly think I am going to transform that into a half sleeve tattoo.

    Would you be able to send me a blown up pic of that pattern please. I tried to blow it up on your site but it only re-directs me back to the main page.

    Thank you so much B

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    40
    Beautiful. By far my favorite camo on your site.

  5. #5
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet bfiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In the tunnels, not anymore. Now on street level
    Posts
    4,738
    I will do for sure. Thank you.

    Proud union member of local 113
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

  6. #6
    CGN Regular CST Grad C.Nixon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    436

    Talking

    Awsome pattern guys!!!

  7. #7
    CGN Regular wildernessguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Friendly Manitoba
    Posts
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraImaging View Post
    Check out our new Zombie Reaper pattern. We can apply it over any colour we like the toxic green

    http://www.cobraimaging.com/patterns...1861&album=227
    Nice! Any stock photos of a finished firearm? Would just like to see the size scale of the pattern on a stock or grip. Thanks.

  8. #8
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Salmon Arm BC Canada
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by wildernessguy View Post
    Nice! Any stock photos of a finished firearm? Would just like to see the size scale of the pattern on a stock or grip. Thanks.
    Thank you Wildernessguy, as requested here are some photos of it on a stock.






  9. #9
    CGN Regular MTLean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Home of the Expos
    Posts
    722
    looks more than decent! Good job

  10. #10
    CGN Regular killer1963daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    peace river country B.C.
    Posts
    823
    me like !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
collapse blockhead options_correctBookmarks