Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Custom AR-15 Lower Receivers Available!

Supporting Business Member Motiuk Mfg.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sec View Post
    you guys are amazing! now the AR Lower becomes as stylish as the Zippo lighter! is it still available? i wanna make mine
    The are certainly still available, but our lead time and pricing has increased.
    Motiuk Mfg.
    www.motiuk.com
    sales@motiuk.com
    780-868-8295

CGN frequent flyer incorrigible's Avatar
    When you decide to kick it into high gear, decide to do uppers as well and feel comfortable dancing on the periphery of copyright infringement you can rattle off a few AAC Honey Badger clones

Aequitas Veritas... Sanguis Coimhéad Fearg Fhear Na Foighde
    Proelium Comminus Auctoritate لحم الخنزير المقدد هو رائع! Illegitimi Non Carborundum

I can honestly say you will have my business as soon as I pick my design. Great looking lower, despite what others say I really like the font you have choosen for you markings. Onto a technical question... I think I saw somewhere that your lowers are mil-spec, is this true? Second I have another Canadian made AR15 *cough NEA*. Have you had any issues of your lower bieing "out of spec?" eg trigger pin holes. Lastly will your lower accept most AR15 uppers in specific Knights Armament?
    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by incorrigible View Post
    When you decide to kick it into high gear, decide to do uppers as well and feel comfortable dancing on the periphery of copyright infringement you can rattle off a few AAC Honey Badger clones
    Although it's a great design, it will be some time before we roll out billet lowers and billet uppers.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy67 View Post
    I can honestly say you will have my business as soon as I pick my design. Great looking lower, despite what others say I really like the font you have choosen for you markings. Onto a technical question... I think I saw somewhere that your lowers are mil-spec, is this true? Second I have another Canadian made AR15 *cough NEA*. Have you had any issues of your lower bieing "out of spec?" eg trigger pin holes. Lastly will your lower accept most AR15 uppers in specific Knights Armament?
    When we say Mil-spec, it is used as a relative term. The rear pocket of our restricted lower receiver is CNC'd to a semi-auto configuration. In addition, our restricted lower receiver is lacking an auto sear pin hole. Obviously these do not match with Colt's TDP for the M16 FOW. However, the rest of the dimensions and tolerances are kept the same, as well as the materials and finishing process used.

So far, we have had only one complaint with regards to a 2-stage Armalite trigger not functioning in a lower, but after it was sent to us and tested with a 2-stage Armalite trigger that we had on hand, it functioned fine. Also, there was one complaint of the buffer retaining pin being too small, but it turned out to be a slightly deformed buffer retaining pin that was causing the issue.

As to your final question, all of our lower and upper receivers will fit on other lower and upper receivers provided that they are machined to mil-spec dimensions and tolerances (this includes KAC). If our receivers do not fit on another brand's upper/lower that is machined to mil-spec dimensions and tolerances, then we will replace the receiver or completely refund your money.
    Motiuk Mfg.
    www.motiuk.com
    sales@motiuk.com
    780-868-8295

Some more pics:

Motiuk Mfg.
    www.motiuk.com
    sales@motiuk.com
    780-868-8295

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar
    I would see myself having one made, on the serial number side i would put the ipsc shield logo, and on the other side maybe an ipsc target with something custom about it.
    I guess it's something no too hard to engrave?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Motiuk Mfg. View Post
    Some more pics:

Looks great thanks
    Can Post says Tues
    :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post
    I would see myself having one made, on the serial number side i would put the ipsc shield logo, and on the other side maybe an ipsc target with something custom about it.
    I guess it's something no too hard to engrave?
    That should definitely be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Looks great thanks
    Can Post says Tues
    :D
    Hope you like it
    Motiuk Mfg.
    www.motiuk.com
    sales@motiuk.com
    780-868-8295

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar
    How de we get things started? Sorry i neglected to read the rest of thread, are you the one that takes care of registering?
    I have an AR thats at it 7th week and they did not approve yet, i wonder if cfo would think anything if we register a 2nd one before 1st one is even done. Anyways i don't think this would be done in a week anyways, please fill me on with the details as i wish to give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post
    How de we get things started? Sorry i neglected to read the rest of thread, are you the one that takes care of registering?
    I have an AR thats at it 7th week and they did not approve yet, i wonder if cfo would think anything if we register a 2nd one before 1st one is even done. Anyways i don't think this would be done in a week anyways, please fill me on with the details as i wish to give it a go.
    Send us an email (sales@motiuk.com) to start the process. Keep in mind we have a huge backlog of sample engravings that we are steadily working through.
    Motiuk Mfg.
    www.motiuk.com
    sales@motiuk.com
    780-868-8295