Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Custom AR-15 Lower Receivers Available!

Quote Originally Posted by Motiuk Mfg. View Post
    To answer a few questions:

From the most recent email that we have on record, you indicated that you wanted your lower to be laser engraved, which is still possible via our standard lower receiver. We do not have the in-house laser engraving capability at this time, however, you may wish to have it done at another shop that specializes in laser engraving.
    Ok, so again i ask will i be getting a custom lower or not? According to your latest reply ( July 23/2013) as quoted from the email "You are in que to have engraving samples delivered, and for you to get into our next batch of custom lowers."

Supporting Business Member Motiuk Mfg.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnyee12 View Post
    Ok, so again i ask will i be getting a custom lower or not? According to your latest reply ( July 23/2013) as quoted from the email "You are in que to have engraving samples delivered, and for you to get into our next batch of custom lowers."
    Email sent.
    Motiuk Mfg.
    www.motiuk.com
    sales@motiuk.com
    780-868-8295

Close enough to Edmonton for parts and far enough outside the no shooting zone.
    That is unfortunate that you are considering/going to discontinue the custom engraving. I was waiting until I got my chit together for a build.
    May I suggest you implement a fee for the sample engraving, which is just applied to the lower when ordered that way your time is not wasted and you sort out the tire kickers.

Also I would be willing to pay in advance if you would consider doing one or 2 more. Not sure I have a couple of pictures I have kept or may even be willing to do it off of ones you have available.

Please send a PM if this is still possible, I have been waiting until I had the money for a couple of builds but will pull the trigger on a lower now if still possible.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    So, do you still do lowers at all?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Supporting Business Member Motiuk Mfg.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    So, do you still do lowers at all?
    Absolutely. Although we only offer our standard lower receiver, and not custom rotary engraved lowers.
    Motiuk Mfg.
    www.motiuk.com
    sales@motiuk.com
    780-868-8295

I'm sad to hear that as the lower you made for me was a true work of art and is my favorite of all my ARs.
    I consider myself one of the lucky one to have bought a custom lower from you.
    I can't thank you enough for all your work and help!!

Custom AR-15 Lower Receivers Available!

Quote Originally Posted by Ditchdogger View Post
    That is unfortunate that you are considering/going to discontinue the custom engraving. I was waiting until I got my chit together for a build.
    May I suggest you implement a fee for the sample engraving, which is just applied to the lower when ordered that way your time is not wasted and you sort out the tire kickers.

Also I would be willing to pay in advance if you would consider doing one or 2 more. Not sure I have a couple of pictures I have kept or may even be willing to do it off of ones you have available.

Please send a PM if this is still possible, I have been waiting until I had the money for a couple of builds but will pull the trigger on a lower now if still possible.
    This x2... If you still have the capability to do the engravings, cash/deposit up front seems like the safest way to go. I'll take 3!
    have gun. will travel.

Custom AR-15 Lower Receivers Available!

Please PM me if you can do small runs.
    have gun. will travel.

CGN Regular
    I thought I just found my next lower, but going at the last page destroyed my hopes!!!
    Like Gummo, I would be ready to pay for the engraving in advance.
    kepp us informed if that would be possible.
    thank you

I would be very willing to pay for the customizing.
    I am building an AR for the wife and this would be a perfect.