Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom AR-15 Lower Receivers Available!

Bravo for bringing such a personal touch to the hobby.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Silveragent's Avatar
    That zombie one made me RFLOL
    ---
    Home club : PCDHFC, shoots IPSC, black rifles, hunts badly

im sold!....hahaha Thanks Motiuk you guys have an awesome product going...

its on my build list now!
    "No we operate with a seat-of-our-pants, run amok approach; fueled by panic and Rolaids." - North Eastern Arms

Shoot For You, Not Anyone Else

Some very nice looking work. Something to think about for future builds, that's for sure.

The thing that I'm most impressed with is probably the least impressive to most folks. I appreciate the fact that you're using standard forged lowers. I want a lower that's going to work with any accessory I choose to put on it, not someone elses version of what they think looks cool.

Supporting Business Member Motiuk Mfg.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leg View Post
    Some very nice looking work. Something to think about for future builds, that's for sure.

The thing that I'm most impressed with is probably the least impressive to most folks. I appreciate the fact that you're using standard forged lowers. I want a lower that's going to work with any accessory I choose to put on it, not someone elses version of what they think looks cool.
    Thanks for the kind words. We feel that the standard, forged 7075 T6 lower receiver is definitely not the bottleneck of the M16FOW. I remember being issued a reburbed C7A2 with a lower dating from '89. Over 20 years, and it was still functioning as intended. The Elcan on the other hand....
    Motiuk Mfg.
    www.motiuk.com
    sales@motiuk.com
    780-868-8295

Quote Originally Posted by Motiuk Mfg. View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. We feel that the standard, forged 7075 T6 lower receiver is definitely not the bottleneck of the M16FOW. I remember being issued a reburbed C7A2 with a lower dating from '89. Over 20 years, and it was still functioning as intended. The Elcan on the other hand....
    '89, how did you guys get the new ones? I think all of ours are '88s and a couple of '87s

If I was getting one, which I probably will, I'd probably have them put "Standby" and "Operate" in homage to the classic Canadian tube amps I'm been playing guitar thru for over 15 years. That or "On" and "Off" I think would be amusing.

Is there the option the change the FONT of "MRC-15" cause it does seem to come up often that people are reading Mac-15. That's a turnoff cause it kind of sounds a bit low-brow and . . . I want to say "Gangsta".

That would be pretty awesome if you could chose your own model name. I'd probably choose EC-15, "Epic Carbine", or STM-15, "Severe Tactical Machine".

Supporting Business Member Motiuk Mfg.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Conte View Post
    If I was getting one, which I probably will, I'd probably have them put "Standby" and "Operate" in homage to the classic Canadian tube amps I'm been playing guitar thru for over 15 years. That or "On" and "Off" I think would be amusing.

Is there the option the change the FONT of "MRC-15" cause it does seem to come up often that people are reading Mac-15. That's a turnoff cause it kind of sounds a bit low-brow and . . . I want to say "Gangsta".

That would be pretty awesome if you could chose your own model name. I'd probably choose EC-15, "Epic Carbine", or STM-15, "Severe Tactical Machine".
    Thank you for your feedback, we are currently working on tweaking the "R" to better represent the model designation.

Also, a different FRT# is required for each model, so no real chance of choosing your own model designation unfortunately.
    Motiuk Mfg.
    www.motiuk.com
    sales@motiuk.com
    780-868-8295

Quote Originally Posted by Motiuk Mfg. View Post
    Thank you for your feedback, we are currently working on tweaking the "R" to better represent the model designation.

Also, a different FRT# is required for each model, so no real chance of choosing your own model designation unfortunately.

I kind of liked the whole MAC-15 look, since those are my initials.

Any updates on the uppers?