Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tactical Innovations TI25 composite 10 22 mags

I personally cant justify spending $80/mag for a gun that's 3x that, so really looking forward to the composite ones.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pule View Post
    I personally cant justify spending $80/mag for a gun that's 3x that, so really looking forward to the composite ones.
    You could always get a more expensive .22 :D That will solve your problem too

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by waitin4420 View Post
    That's a high five worthy reply haha

I bought two of the aluminum mags for my sr-22 and they work great and look much better then the plastic mags.

Thanks for the info. I run an SR22 as well.
    So, as good as factory mags? No failures to feed?
    That was what annoyed me about the Butler Creek mags. I had two of them. One was just junk. The other would misfeed every 10 rounds or so, whereas the factory mags very rarely fail to function.
    Quite frankly, if the TI's are up to the standard of factory mags re: function, then I'll spring for aluminum version now.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Thanks for the info. I run an SR22 as well.
    So, as good as factory mags? No failures to feed?
    That was what annoyed me about the Butler Creek mags. I had two of them. One was just junk. The other would misfeed every 10 rounds or so, whereas the factory mags very rarely fail to function.
    Quite frankly, if the TI's are up to the standard of factory mags re: function, then I'll spring for aluminum version now.
    I did have an issue feeding at first, but then I adjusted the mag properly and now they are working great. Originally I had bought a butler creek mag at the kamloops show when I bought my sr-22 and I made the mistake of buying a plastic lip mag, after the first 3 shots I realized you get what you pay for. I walked into wanstalls looking for a metal lip mag and saw these mags and ended up buying two, sure they are double the price but I am willing to bet they will last longer then the plastic mags with a less likely chance of getting broken, now I doubt I will have to buy another mag for this firearm at least until the 110round drum mag becomes available. And lets face it it looks way more bad ass having a metal mag then a transparent plastic mag especially in a sr-22 I can post a pic later when I get home.

I did have an issue feeding at first, but then I adjusted the mag properly and now they are working great. Originally I had bought a butler creek mag at the kamloops show when I bought my sr-22 and I made the mistake of buying a plastic lip mag, after the first 3 shots I realized you get what you pay for. I walked into wanstalls looking for a metal lip mag and saw these mags and ended up buying two, sure they are double the price but I am willing to bet they will last longer then the plastic mags with a less likely chance of getting broken, now I doubt I will have to buy another mag for this firearm at least until the 110round drum mag becomes available. And lets face it it looks way more bad ass having a metal mag then a transparent plastic mag especially in a sr-22 I can post a pic later when I get home.
    Well, I think I'm just going to have to go for it then!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    $80?! Holy... the composite ones work fine, no idea why someone would pay $50 extra to say it's made of fancy aluminum.

Should get some of their lightweight charging handles as well. I'll buy one.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    $80?! Holy... the composite ones work fine, no idea why someone would pay $50 extra to say it's made of fancy aluminum.

Should get some of their lightweight charging handles as well. I'll buy one.
    I figure its the same as my sks sure a composite mag works but I would rather have metal mag. One of my composite mags for my sks is already cracked and unusable. Granted it is a cheapo tapco mag but my metal mag has a few dents and still works great.

hahaha touche...CGN logic dictates a 10/22 build in order to justify a magazine purchase lol

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Well the TI aluminum mags seem to be sold out, just when I was ready to buy some more too.

I can't wait for the next order to arrive, and updates on the ETA?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast