Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tactical Innovations TI25 composite 10 22 mags

Expried Business Member
    We're expecting more of the aluminum in three colors (black, silver, red) as well as the composite magazines in 2-3 weeks :D

Cheers,
    Dan

Expried Business Member
    We don't have a final price on the composites but they look like they'll be closer to $50

can i pre-order a couple of the composites TI-25 mags

Im in for two of whatever comes in stock first. Cant get the hot lips to run more than 5 rounds without a stove pipe or full misfeed. Tried two different brands of ammo and same results.

Butler Creek mags work great on my Tactical Target 10/22 but were a nightmare on the SR-22 (looser tolerences?). Ordered the aluminum TI-25 & after correctly fitting them (read online instructions!) they work great. They are the best mags you can get this side of the border.

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    We're expecting more of the aluminum in three colors (black, silver, red) as well as the composite magazines in 2-3 weeks :D

Cheers,
    Dan
    What?! No pink?!

Seriously, I want two black in aluminum, 100%.

CGN Regular
    Sounds great Wanstalls, can't get any better then asking someone on an internet form to procure an item and then they deliver on that in such sort order.

I looked in the section for magazines and didn't see any metal mags for 10/22 just butler creek. Am I missing something here? what section are they ...and yes I tried the search function!
    CSSA Member / NFA member
    "Isn't it funny how a few seconds with a gun can change your life!"
    Your grandfathers Lee Enfield was once an assault rifle

Quote Originally Posted by alaus24 View Post
    I looked in the section for magazines and didn't see any metal mags for 10/22 just butler creek. Am I missing something here? what section are they ...and yes I tried the search function!
    Every gun seller website seems to operate differently, they were there, I ordered/bought one, now the listing has disappeared, since they're sold out.

Gary, of Wanstalls, told me it'll be two more weeks before more arrive, and I'm guessing at that point they'll re-appear on the website listings.

Quote Originally Posted by Brundlefly View Post
    Butler Creek mags work great on my Tactical Target 10/22 but were a nightmare on the SR-22 (looser tolerences?). Ordered the aluminum TI-25 & after correctly fitting them (read online instructions!) they work great. They are the best mags you can get this side of the border.
    My Butler Creek mags work fine in my SR22, though there can be a little "play" in the fit and that has caused a FTF, but I was holding the mag at the time too, a newbie no no.

I certainly prefer the TI 25 mags, but still going to hang onto the Butler Creek, steel lipped, until I'm rich enough to switch over to the TI 25's in the same quantity.

Big thanks to Wanstalls for bringing them in, really appreciate it!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast