Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Innovations TI25 composite 10 22 mags

Expried Business Member
    Really though, no real timeline juuuuust yet... but maybe a surprise a little later on this year

Dan

Unhappy

I have two black plastic T!25 mags and can not get them to properly feed; I even posted here last year with images of the jams. No amount of my adjusting worked.

If there is anyone in the greater Ottawa/Gatineau area who could help me, I would be eternally grateful!
    A Prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves.-- Machiavelli'
    RIP RCAF FO. Howard Green, just 18 years old, July 1940. A loss to the World!

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Old Fox View Post
    I have two black plastic T!25 mags and can not get them to properly feed; I even posted here last year with images of the jams. No amount of my adjusting worked.

If there is anyone in the greater Ottawa/Gatineau area who could help me, I would be eternally grateful!
    these are older mags im guessing as we have never brought the composite in before now

do you still have links to the pics? Ill see if i can help you out...

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    these are older mags im guessing as we have never brought the composite in before now

do you still have links to the pics? Ill see if i can help you out...

Gary
    Thanks, Gary.

Here is the URL for my thread http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=679916

I bought these mags from an Ontario dealer, had email exchanges with the USA maker, to no avail!

Thanks for the quick post.

I have some bucks in this carbine, a lot of VQ parts and trigger improvements, I have just today ordered a TS200 peep sight combo.
    A Prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves.-- Machiavelli'

Got my 2 composites today. Ordered Wednesday night, shipped Thursday and here Tuesday. These are the only high capacity mags that will run in my 1022. Very happy to have found them. Thanks Wanstalls!

I took my 10/22 and the TI25 mags to the range yesterday and with small cmall ajustments, gor one to accept 10-15 rounds with no problems. So, I have hope for them yet. I shall try and get out again this week to keep tuning them.

And I hope to have my TS200 sights in the mail when I return to the city this coming weekend .

I have seen no comments to my other thread on my 25 round mag problems to which I gave the URL last week ?

Looks like the composite mags are already sold out.

Gary are you planing on ordering more?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Hey Chem,

We have had great success with the aluminum TI25's...just working on the next order here and there will be some of the composites coming. i'll post when we get a better idea of time frame...

The benefits of the Tactical Inc Ruger 10/22 mags:

1. MACHINED AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION FROM SOLID ALUMINUM BARS
    2. COMPLETELY DISASSEMBLE TO CLEAN OR SERVICE
    3. PRECISION ADJUSTABLE TO EXACTLY FIT YOUR GUN
    4. HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL REPLACEABLE FEEDLIPS
    5. CAD DESIGNED GEOMETRY FOR RELIABLE FEEDING

http://www.wanstallsonline.com/produ...2&cat=0&page=1

Gary
    They got them in now... move fast i bought some..

I went with the metal ones..

I took my ruger sr22 carbine to the range yesterday to try out a new alluminum TI25 mag from Wanstalls. Before I went, I read about the steep angle of the cartridge in these mags, and that this could cause misfeeds.
    First shot, and a jam. I cranked the front screws up and the back screws down to decrease the angle of the cartridge a bit, and went on to fire 299 rounds of CCI Mini-mags w/out a single problem.
    It's an excellent mag. I've ordered another.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Question 10/22 TI 25 composite mag adjustment

Further to my recent posts here, I have just posted to the Rim Fire forum at:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...22#post7570922

Thank you.