Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Products

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Fjoel,

Please send me a PM.

JR
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnM View Post
    I've ordered from the other company before and I have been able to get what I needed for the most part. The problem is it's such a small company that they can't keep an inventory on anything.

The best thing about that other company is that the prices are VERY similar to what they'd be in the US. He didn't reach for an extraordinary markup.
    I know what you mean. I was just happy to be able to get the wads I needed. I shoot a lot of clay pidgeons and love reloading shotshells.

Anything new on this?

CGN Regular
    I to do a lot of reloading for old sxs shotguns and really like to see a [stocking] dealer of BP products in Canada you can count on my business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 3macs1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjake View Post
    I to do a lot of reloading for old sxs shotguns and really like to see a [stocking] dealer of BP products in Canada you can count on my business.
    Makes two of us. I was a customer for thiers in the US many years before they took on the alberta distributor which I have also used a few times when I have months to wait for supplies and pay a lot more but what can you do.
    I think my last order took 5 months to get.

Quote Originally Posted by 3macs1 View Post
    Makes two of us. I was a customer for thiers in the US many years before they took on the alberta distributor which I have also used a few times when I have months to wait for supplies and pay a lot more but what can you do.
    I think my last order took 5 months to get.
    I don't think they're too keen on getting this product in. I've checked the store a couple times and haven't seen anything. Really it's too bad, I'd love to see this stuff at a brick and mortar store.

What ever happened to the Ballistic Products reloading supplies you said you were looking into?

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    I forgot I had emailed them. Never got a reply. I'll call 'em.

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    Shawn, looks like it is a no go. Sorry!

Dear TSE_Justin,

Thank you for your interest in Ballistic Products and your inquiry. Unfortunately, due to international rules and regulations and the Firearms Convention Code, we are prohibited from shipping most reloading components to Canada (including hulls, wads, powder and primers). I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks again for your interest in Ballistic Product.

CGN Regular
    Will Bilozir of Calgary has the sole rights to import Ballistic Products products into Canada at present. I buy components from Will.
    BP will not ship to me if I go direct, I have to go through Will, that is just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mbonner View Post
    Will Bilozir of Calgary has the sole rights to import Ballistic Products products into Canada at present. I buy components from Will.
    BP will not ship to me if I go direct, I have to go through Will, that is just the way it is.
    Yup, in the off season he does an order every 2 months and IIRC 1 order per month in the fall. He can pretty much get you anything from BPI except the powder/loaded ammo they sell but that is available in Canada through other sources obviously. I need some load data, BPI only sells manuals and I didnt grab one when I ordered. Would be nice to load the slugs I got but load data is non existent outside their manuals.
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast