Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Products

Ballistic Products

Hi there, a while ago I stopped in the store looking for some shotgun reloading components. While I was there I spoke to a gentleman, who I believe was the manager, regarding TSE bringing in the Ballistic Products line of reloading supplies.

I understand that they are shotshell reloading supplies but I can guarantee if your store brought them in you'd be the ONLY brick and motar store that had them. They are very popular and inexpensive compared to "brand name" reloading supplies.

Has your store manager made any progress in terms of bringing these products in?

I would definitely give you business if you became the Canadian distributor for BP.
    If your ad in the EE is for an item that is sold, do us all a favour and mark the header PLS REMOVE.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrwlf View Post
    I would definitely give you business if you became the Canadian distributor for BP.
    I know right?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Add another vote for BP line: I don't order lots but it would be awesome to have you on board with it!!!
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

I don't know the rules about non-supporting vendors that well but there is a Ballistic Products distributor in Alberta. I've ordered wads through them. I won't post the name as that is not fair to our supporting vendors.

That being said, if there were more companies that offered these products I too would be inclined to spend more money with said companies.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Fjoel,

Please send me a PM.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by FJoel View Post
    I don't know the rules about non-supporting vendors that well but there is a Ballistic Products distributor in Alberta. I've ordered wads through them. I won't post the name as that is not fair to our supporting vendors.

That being said, if there were more companies that offered these products I too would be inclined to spend more money with said companies.
    I've ordered from the other company before and I have been able to get what I needed for the most part. The problem is it's such a small company that they can't keep an inventory on anything.

The best thing about that other company is that the prices are VERY similar to what they'd be in the US. He didn't reach for an extraordinary markup.

No response from TSE on this thread?

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    Looking into it, ShawnM.

Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Justin View Post
    Looking into it, ShawnM.
    That's all I can ask. Thanks Justin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast