Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got my NF NXS 5.5-22x56 scope. Thxxxxx

Got my NF NXS 5.5-22x56 scope. Thxxxxx

Thxxx for a smooth transaction. Package arrived less than a week but a day sooner than I expected. I almost got a heart attack when my wife called me while I was at work and asked "What did you order this time?".
    I had to tell her upon getting home that "They sent me a wrong thing so don't open it. I have to return it". I would have been sent to the dog house for a month had she known the amount I paid for that "wrong thing" in the package

Ha ha, I've used the same excuse. Glad to hear that I'm not the only one. I have 2k .45 ACP rounds in the mail and an SR1911 on order, so I'll have to use an excuse pretty soon I hope.

I wanna get that same scope. First impressions?

I have one on my 308 10FCP. They track like a dream! Pushed it out to 1050 Yards. Would try further but cant find a place that I can shoot further without going in line with roads. Everything about them ideal. Large target turrets, 20 MOA per turn, nice solid clicks, and built rock solid.

First impression: freaking light yet rock solid & crispy clear.

I'd been looking for a scope for over a year and decided to go with NF. Can't wait to take it out to the range. I guess I would have to tell my wife that "Honey, I will have to bring the car to the garage for serious tune-up. Will be home for dinner when car is done"

Btw, want to share the picture but I don't think I'm allowed to post attachment yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 1807 View Post
    Btw, want to share the picture but I don't think I'm allowed to post attachment yet.
    Naw, it's nothing to do with you. This site has a weird posting system where you have to upload a picture to some other site, then download from there.

I haven't done it in a while so I can't remember the details -- someone help, please.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Open up a free account on imgur.com (few seconds and free). Upload a photo. Once uploaded, and you open it (making sure its not too big, I usually scale it down to a "large thumbnail"), you will see a [img]...[/img] type link.

Copy, paste that link in here (in the comment box where you reply). You should have a pic

Thxx for the tip. Let see if it works.

Hot looking scope!

Maybe a little smaller next time.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast